Respectfully Name A Song You Dislike The Most And Why

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Mon 20th Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

Music has radically changed over the past couple of decades. How we acquire it, listen to it, buy it, make it and produce it has given us more choices than ever. Throughout my travels I have heard things like "that isn't music!", referring to a particular genre or artist being played, wherever I am at and those words being spoken by young and old alike.

So that brings me to this:

What is your least favorite song and why? Please try to explain without personal attack language, just the musical facts only please.

So your least favorite song is?..........

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Mon 20th Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

Gangnam Style - Psy

First, I love international music. Non-English songs, no problems. But in "Gangman Style" I could not find anything musical about that song. Truly it was one of those pop culture songs that come and go. Those synths in the song were loud and noisy and made it difficult for me to listen to. Finally, What does Gangman Style mean?

3. 1231236
    joecramer : Mon 20th Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

I thinked some minutes about this. But i realy dont got a song. Sure there are milions songs out i dont like realy. And also things out where i wonder of its realy music at all :) but like i sayed, i tryed to find one and cant find realy one. Maybe i can say that i realy dont like the most free jazz songs at all, or this popular india style things. Ah almost all asia pop things. And this asian/china opera is very mmmmmmmmm lets say hard to listen, and and and .... but there is no song in my mind.

Oh no, there is one! but only some germans may know it :)
    -Kleine Taschenlampe brennt- from -markus-
    And i realy dont like this song cause its very simple and very stupid lovesong and very very flat. And i hate it, cause in my little world -Markus- is the man who puts the last knife into a dieing genre. He and -Nena- killed NDW. Thats the reason why i dont listen to any music of them anymore (if i have any control over the music)

4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Mon 20th Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

Gee there's so many,lol!..However there is one song that used to really annoy me,people used to play it over and over at the local pub back in the day and drive me round the bend,even if I hear it today (thankfully a very rare occurrence)I cringe...Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus....his daughter has carried on the family tradition of annoying people! lol

5. 951439
    Evisma : Mon 20th Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

My Sharona

The main guitar line is like Chinese water torture. Any time I have a song stuck in my head, I use My Sharona to get it out, then that infuriating guitar line is stuck in my head instead. Eight hours of sleep is the only cure for My Sharona. Kind of a "Old woman who swallowed a fly" scenario.

Evan

6. 316780
    Apieceoftofu : Tue 21st Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

Animals by Martin Garrix. It popularized the worst genre to ever curse electronic dance music... big room house. Technically speaking here are my biggest grievances.

- Drop ruins all the energy of the buildup
    - The lead synth that plays the "melody" after the drop sounds like water droplets with a distasteful amount of reverb. Most un-epic and uninteresting synth design. Its actually really really bad.
    - The "melody" itself (after the drop) is pedantic and obvious. Pre-schoolish really...

Socially speaking, I hate the bandwagon hopping, college prole, frat bros who scream for this track during "raves" while getting sloppy drunk and standing shoulder to shoulder while watching an overproduced lightshow and some DJ pressing play on a pre-recorded mix and pretending to tweak knobs. I hate the way they all face in the same direction like lemmings. Martin Garrix's track Animals is the epitome of commercialized EDM, which is now simply another sensationalized, fad consumption good for the braindead masses.

/rant.

7. 666289
    FreeRadical : Tue 21st Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. A guy i worked with kept putting it on all the time and it ended up being a bit like waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay. I can't stand it!!!

8. 1148807
    RealProblemShuckers : Tue 21st Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

To be honest, music on the radio nowadays is shit (with the exception of a few songs,) and there are songs which make NOOO sense whatsoever, so I would definitely have to say..

'Break The Rules' by Charli XCX

Oh my gosh, what a bad song.

9. 486477
    GramoChopin : Tue 21st Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

Rebecca Black- Friday.

...Need I say more?

10. 318543
    profplum : Tue 21st Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

I don't like this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs because it kept this off number one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DuCIGvsbMA Imagine by John Lennon kept it of No 1 for its first week in the charts.
    But hey there's some good loops in there Guys...

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.