Building A Studio

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 226304
    Dylex : Sun 12th Oct 2014 : 3 years ago Hello jorgedanielramirez aka BeatMan here looking into rebuilding my "Studio" right now i got a laptop running window 7 and I'm using Magix Music Maker to make my beats so I'm planning on upgrading everything but i know i wanna get FL Studio 11 but i dont know what computer to get right now im looking at

iBUYPOWER Black Gamer Power WA550B Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium... anyone got so advice??? please help
  2. 1170088
    terrancet : Sun 12th Oct 2014 : 3 years ago What is wrong with the laptop you have now?
  3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 12th Oct 2014 : 3 years ago I wondered that myself. If your computer still serves your needs, then the money might be better spent elsewhere. Keep in mind, a computer is not a studio.
  4. 226304
    Dylex : Sun 12th Oct 2014 : 3 years ago my laptop running really slow and the screen just went out on it and im still using it for the studio i got now then new computer i wanna get is for a studio im planning in making soon in the future
  5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 12th Oct 2014 : 3 years ago Ah I see. Well, you got to do what you got to do.
  6. 1095400
    AnalogDisc : Sun 12th Oct 2014 : 3 years ago I hate laptops... anyway this configuration is enough for fl 11, but build a desktop pc if you have a monitor (mouse and kb are for almost free these days) and buy some speaker monitors if you don*t have (still in the difference between laptop and desktop)! if you have good speakers a nice legal licence for fl 11 producer edition is not a big money especially when you get the 12 for free that way. maybe i*m stupid but I whould do this... anyway fl needs less power from your machine not like music maker (used well those were the dark days...). hope I could help! Cheers!
Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electro Track