Problems After Exporting Beats To Mp3

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 1288590
    ossofresh88 : Wed 17th Sep 2014 : 4 years ago i made a beat finished everything... went to export the beat to an mp3 file .. after it was done rendering i played it back in windows player and it does not sound the same at all any one else have this problem ? im using fl studio 11
  2. 258735
    LazarusBlack : Wed 17th Sep 2014 : 4 years ago When you export a audio file to mp3, it compresses it and loss of audio quality occurs. Unfortunately that is unavoidable unless you just stay with a lossless audio format such as wav or flac. But most players won't play those type of files,so rendering to mp3 is usually necessary. The key point is in the mixing and mastering phase of your production. Proper EQ,panning,and levels is going to make all the difference in how your finished product sounds.

LAZ }:)-
  3. 630386
    Unknown User : Wed 17th Sep 2014 : 4 years ago Hey ossofresh. Can you be a bit more specific? Render sounds grainy, Lo-Fi? What exactly is going on so as the community may be able to assist you. Before you respond, try exporting to a ".WAV" file first.
  4. 1288590
    ossofresh88 : Wed 17th Sep 2014 : 4 years ago sorry Mrfunktastic .. still learning the language ill try and me more specific next time i post ... and Lasarusblack i was able to EQ the parts that kept dropping in volume ... thanks for the feed back.
  5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 17th Sep 2014 : 4 years ago My guess is that your mix/master is peaking well above 0 dB and thus losing audio information, especially when converted to mp3. Check for clipping in an audio editor.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Pop Track