MONSTER DNAs

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1227962
    SKIIofficial : Sun 31st Aug 2014 : 5 years ago

I about to purchase a pair of Monster DNA headphones and I was wondering if they were recommended for producing. If not then what about the Deisel pair or the Inspirations?

2. 1170088
    terrancet : Mon 1st Sep 2014 : 5 years ago

I think you might want to look further into it. I am not an expert on headphone but I think there are better choices for cheaper.

Like the Presonus HD7s. These are around 60 dollars and have great frequency response. If you using them just for producing I would not spend 200 dollars on them. But there are choices out there.

3. 817298
    Enzotic : Mon 1st Sep 2014 : 5 years ago

When you say you are producing, do you mean that you are just making instrumentals, or are you looking to do some mixing and/or mastering.

If your just making instrumentals, then I'd try to find something cheap with good reviews. If you're going to try mixing, I'd suggest saving up a bit for actual studio monitors instead of buying the Monster DNAs. They would probably last longer and may give a better representation of your music than headphones.

4. 672799
    Vexbeatz : Tue 2nd Sep 2014 : 5 years ago

I own a pair of Monster DNAs, they are brilliant for listening to music but production-wise, there are WAY better headphones. You may want to look at Sennheiser Momentums or Sony's MDR-7510s.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.