Studio Humidity Levels

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 85628
    Unknown User : Sat 23rd Aug 2014 : 3 years ago Hello,

Does anyone know the best humidity levels for a studio to protect equipment, Records & CDs…?
  2. 691199
    Modnex : Sat 23rd Aug 2014 : 3 years ago I read that 45-50% is probably the best room temperature for studio equipment. You wouldn't want your equipment to be in a room that's too hot nor too cold. So somewhere in between is probably the best. Try buying a dehumidifier and turn it on every time you're not in the room, that should help.
  3. 85628
    Unknown User : Sun 24th Aug 2014 : 3 years ago Thanks,

I have a dehumidifier in my studio and waiting to get a weather station to give me the temperate readings for inside the studio and out side in the garden.

I set my dehumidify to 40% and runs when I’m not in the studio and at times when I’m in the studio. The dehumidify is quite big and does make a noise sounding like a big fan blowing, maybe I will sample a 4 bar loop and post it on Looperman. :=) also I have notice the electricity bill has gone up a bit, but I think it is worth having it on a lot to protect my studio gear and stuff plus it gets rid of bugs, they hate the dry air.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track