New Featrure - Forum Sidebar Category Ignore List

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1
    Looperman : Fri 22nd Aug 2014 : 3 years ago Following on from this discussion

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/182299/looperman-is-just-wanted-adds-now

I added a new settings feature that allows you to choose the posts that appear in the "From The Forums" sidebar.

Simply click the edit icon in the top right of that box or find the options via your profile settings page. You can then select which forum categories to ignore.

Any problems post a reply here
  2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Fri 22nd Aug 2014 : 3 years ago This is a great addition!!!...I'd adjusted my settings for this new feature about an hour ago and just logged in to see if it worked,on initial logon I was presented with the forum box with the now typical "looking for singer etc"posts..darn I thought it's not working I'd better check my settings again,they we're as I'd adjusted them but then I looked at the forums again and magically all those offending (to me) posts had disappeared,yay!!...no more complaints from me! (jeez you just know I won't keep this resolution long. lol)...excellent work!
  3. 1123710
    ManFromBrazzaville : Wed 3rd Sep 2014 : 3 years ago thanks looperman, great addition - i've ignored competitions + collaborations, i can still go into them whenever I want so it's all good ..
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Cinematic Track