The Midnight Game

Posts 1 - 25 of 65
  1. 486477
    GramoChopin : Sun 1st Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

Okay, how do i begin this one?

I've taken an interest in these made up horror/ghost stories called "Creepy Pastas." Now, alot of these are actually pretty terrifying and are sometimes hard to tell if there real or not. I've always liked horror movies and generally anything scary.

It's not that I like being unnerved or anything like that, it's more of a thrill. Like going on a roller coaster or sky diving out of a helicopter. (You know what I mean.) And so recently, I've watched this youtube video about certain "rituals."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sluWVlswXU&list=TL6a6zepBM81ZRMn3TlesitOmNnY1lcT1Y

One in particular that caught my attention is a ritual called the "The Midnight Game." Origins of this game is hard to find, and as far as I know it might just be made up. A Creepy Pasta basically, which are made up internet stories.

But then, this isn't a story. It's a ritual intended to contact the dead and play with forces we can't hope to comprehend. I've heard alleged true stories of people who have tried this game and have been scarred for life. Some stories claimed that friends were injured or worse.

I have to admit, I'm at times a bit superstitious. I'm slightly skeptical about the conditions of this game but overall I'm scared into NOT trying this ever by reading the stories alone.

But has anyone tried this? Anyone know anybody who has?

2. 268784
    3n0 : Sun 1st Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

lots of people dont belive in this stuff butt i wouldnt mess with this xD
    didnt u watch american horror story!

btw
    its 02:30 here and thx for nightmares!

3. 486477

@ 3no MUAHAHAHAHA! lol no jk I wasn't trying to scare anyone, and I haven't watched that american horror story. Maybe some of it...can't remember. But i recommended you NOT watch that ritual video since it's damn near 3am where you are. It's a pretty creepy video in itself, some of the footage in that vid is from people actually attempting these rituals.

I've yet to see any footage with REAL sightings of anything paranormal, there have been glimpses and of course stories.
    I'm split on things like this because I only halfway believe it because in most footage of paranormal events, there's hardly evidence.

However, being a believer in god you have to believe other beings or powers exist. (Even different realms and dimensions) I believe demons/ghosts whatever you want to call em KNOW what their doing. They might feel mocked by camera's and might also be a belief type of thing. If you BELIEVE it to be real, than it will be for you. But reality is based on perception and depends on the individual, who really knows if events like these really happen.

I know I will not be trying them though, that's for sure.

4. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Sun 1st Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

I love this creepy stuff 3:)> The vast majority of my music pertains to supernatural. I can tell personal experience ghost/supernatural stories for hours!! I believe some people are more sensitive than others regarding seeing/sensing ghosts ect. These sound like made up stories but based on factual beliefs. The salt circle is a wiccan(witch) belief of a circle of protection to perform rituals. The mirror is believed to be able to trap souls. In Dracula dark prince, his wife throws herself from the castle wall upon the approach of the turks, (documented event) after, Prince Vlad Dracula runs around the castle covering all the mirrors fearing her soul will become trapped, her being a suicide. The hour of 12am to 1 am is believed to be the witching hour. The bloody mary one didn't work, I tried it when I was in elementary school :( Macbeth haha checkout my track Invocation, that's my interepation of the scene with the three witches :D Do some research into different beliefs, fascinating stuff! :D Pagan means of or from the country and is name given to religions worshiping more than one deity. Wicca(witchcraft) came out of Shamanism (belief in use of nature for natural healing, herbs ect.)Native americans (indians) would be considered pagan. Cool video Thanks for sharing, always love creepy stories 3:)>

5. 782612
    40A : Sun 1st Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

this is terrifying and it's 10am.

6. 486477

@40A that video is terrifying to watch at anytime. I watched it several times (because I'm a horror junkie of sorts i guess) and sometimes i check over my shoulder from being paranoid.

I had the lights on most of the times that i watched it though. Or it was morning time

And scratch what i said about not seeing evidence of the paranormal. Actually in that vid, skip ahead to the 9:15 mark. You see it?

The uploader said it wasn't an effect either. And there was another vid where you see a shadow walk behind a group of people playing the midnight game. But that one I'm not sure on

7. 268784
    3n0 : Sun 1st Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

video is creepy and scary but its just made up games for teenagers to play.
    we all know u require blood sacrifice for summoning or ritual XD

candles and mirrors ok but cellphones and cooling fans thats just silly...

8. 782612
    40A : Sun 1st Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

omg stop, i scare easily. There was this thing i read on creepypasta.com that really made me want to retire life. I think it was a story about how this guy was obsessive with work and how he couldn't differentiate between reality and his eventual psychosis. Anyway, i don't wanna ruin it but it was a pretty lengthy pasta and definitely worth the read...i'll have to remember the name.

But then again, everything from that site is worth the read. I make a lot of "dark" and moody sounding loops, but it has nothing to do with a fascination about scary things, and in all honesty i'm the type of person to literally walk out of a theater if shit is getting too real.

I'm also massively hemophobic (fear of blood), when i was watching "Akira" the other night i had to make some changes to the hue and saturation so all the blood and gore started looking like koolaid and happy things.

I faint when i give blood if i'm not laying down D:

9. 672953
    Ozzz : Mon 2nd Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

Lol! 40A, film yourself watching "Cannibal Holocaust", and post the video!

10. 486477
    GramoChopin : Mon 2nd Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

@3no I don't know man...for most of these rituals they say you must follow every step to the tea. EVERY STEP, and some of the footage of people doing these rituals weren't doing it right. I've seen the full videos and for example: the Midnight game.

You have to lurk around your darkened home all the way until "3:33AM" or you have not won the game. You may be haunted after that, it may lay dormant like an STD for years only to pop up 3 years later. And then BOOM,you got evil shit going on anywhere near you. But anything with signing your name and offering blood should be a red flag right away, regardless of the realities of it.

@40A If your a hemophobic, then definitely DO NOT play any of these. Not that you would, because neither am I. Although the Ravenman game had me curious, because he's more or less like a demonic Shernron from DBZ who grants wishes or rather, answers all. And I haven't heard about a CreepyPasta like that, have you just started to look into these since i posted this thread?

11. 486477

@phatkatz wow you tried bloody mary huh? That's crazy, I couldn't do it. And i heard the true witching hour is at 3AM rather than 12Am or 1AM.

But yea i dunno, stuff like this is still hard to believe unless you try it yourself. That's the only way to know for sure.

12. 672953

Don't get too excited, bro. I can tell you that the elevator trick, the mirror and the Ouiji boards, doesn't work. If it really does work, a gullible subconcious is to blame, I think..

For the Melbourne residence, the mental hospital is on Providence Rd, Greenvale (Where we tried the mirror and Ouiji board). Go and summon the freaks there. I have experience the voices of Jinns screaming at me, but none of this spiritual world stuff..

I love hearing stories though, bring them on!

13. 268784
    3n0 : Mon 2nd Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

i dont know and i dont wanna.
    those stuff is better not to play with no mather u belive it or not.

also next person who posts will be visited by candlejack

xd

14. 672953

Pick me, pick me!

15. 486477

@ Ozzi lol i'm not excited. I just find this to be really interesting, it's convincing stuff. The elevator trick they said won't always work, and there not sure on the conditions. But that one could probably be debunked as being made up.

Again though, alot of claims have been made of people trying these and it works for some of them. Such as the elevator game, some guy claimed he tried it and the ghost girl came on the 5th floor with him. After that, he said he quit the ritual, got off the elevator and asked the front desk security if he saw the girl get on the elevator...and he said nobody got on.

So what does this mean? EVILNESS!!! That's what!

@3nO and trust me I'm with you bro, i find all this interesting and it peaks my curiosity. But I would never EVERRRRR try any of these!

16. 268784
    3n0 : Mon 2nd Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

it was nice knowing u ozzi XDDDDD

@GramoChopin
    if u are interested in paranormal u should wisit /x/ board on 4chan

17. 486477

I think I've heard of that, but I'll check it out. Thanks!

Here's a rather detailed story of someone's experience with the Midnight game(If you wish to read it)

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1e73fy/the_midnight_game_i_played_it_and_i_was_a/

And here's something freaky I didn't notice when I initially read this guy's story. His profile is deleted... and you can see he updated a few times after he got replies. Read his story carefully, it sounds pretty legit and actually....a bit disturbing. Idk how anyone could make this up just for the fuck of it but we'll never know for sure I guess.

18. 672953

Gramo,

You know why? because the guy was smoking shards or popping amphetamines, before the freak summoning. I love this stuff, I want to be visited by a freak, what a rush it would be, bro!

I throw this is. Picture this, my home in the village on a huge piece of land with no neighbours in site, I was cleaning and doing dishes, this was late at night. Out of no where, a voice screams at me from outside the kitchen window, "My kids are trying to sleep, you're waking them up!", I stopped and saw nothing, I ran outside thinking it was a neighbour, but nobody was there. I walked back inside all anxious and spinning out but continued doing the dishes anyway. She screams at me again "Didn't I tell you to stop making noise!". Upon hearing it for the second time, I dropped the plates and ran into my room and hid under the sheets before the plates hit the ground. Stayed there awake till sunrise..

I swear on the life of my tools..

19. 486477

@ Ozzi Your probably right lol He was probably tripping really hard. I know people who've tripped horribly off just smoking some weed

Like I said though, it's interesting. But If i were to experience anything like this in my lifetime, I'll let you know how i feel about the statement i just gave you.

And why would you run outside to see if the scream was a neighbor when you said there were no neighbors in sight?

20. 672953

Gramo,

The voice sounded like my neighbours wife. when I brought it up to her attention, she denied everything. If it was a human, I would of seen her and I doubt my neighbour is going to climb ugly, rocky hills, dodging olive trees for 30mins at 10-11pm with snakes and mosquitos the size of your head floating around, just to freak me out and besides, shes a pious and shy old lady in her seventies that never leaves her house. In Lebanon, we all know eachother..

It wasn't like the movies, the wind starts to blow harder and all that crap. It was just an instant loud and angry old ladies voice. Her voice came from infront of the kitchen window, not ten metres away and not twenty. When it happened, I thought loud, angry neighbour so I went to investigate and apologize to no avail..

That's why the second screams did me hard, I couldn't take it. I was freaked out. What do you want me to tell you, that I went outside and wrestled the ghost? I buckled, bro!

21. 486477

@ Ozzi oh so wait, this is something that happened to you?? I thought you were just giving me an example story

But still, you said there were no neighbors around? Or do you mean there are no neighbors of convenient distance around you? (In case something happened)

Don't creep me out man, I'm watching more of these videos right now. Be careful bro, you may be haunted now!

22. 486477

Or wait a min, your not trolling are you?

23. 672953

Nah, It's something that I've experienced. A neighbour is a neighbour, ten metres away or twenty kilometres. The closest neighbour to the village house is a good distance away..

It's normal to investigate, it's abnormal to think ghosts and goblins each time you hear shit. I was engaged back then and nothing ever since, I just remained quite every night. For months on end I had her at the back of my mind, I didn't want nothing to do with her again..

Lots of people experience Jinns and I have lots of stories of good friends with experiences, some of them have Jinn companions that never leave them and one of them has lost the plot because of it. Some freaky stories online..

Straight out, I'm a sceptic, a massive one but I vouch for this shit because I was hit with it..

24. 672953

Everyone with a Jinn experience that has seen them, describes them as normal human beings that no other can see and in places a human should be in, like coming home to witness a Jinn sitting on your couch staring back at you without movement. Nobody has yet to mention an axe lodged in the ghosts head or any of that Hollywood shit, lol..

Enjoy..

25. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Mon 2nd Jun 2014 : 8 years ago

Any ghosts i've ever seen were shadows or one time i saw a full bodied apparition, a colonial woman crossing my yard, looked like a hologram. Never any of that hollywood crap, like you said Ozzi. I clean banks and stuff at nigh, one place I do is a town hall that was a high school built in 1917, When I had the interview they warned its haunted. They werent kidding! LOL! I've seen shadows all through the place, shadows moving like human shapes in the middle of the room. The Library is the creepiest part. One night i was cleaning the stairwell on the 1st floor and kept hearing footsteps on the 3rd floor, the police station and Library are up there, The cop was out on patrol so I was the only one there. After a little bit I went upstairs to mop the floor when i saw a shadow mve quickly past the Library door. Ok, i'll finish up and get out of here. I go down stairs and mop the first stair well, something startled me and made me look up the stairs. At the top was a black shadow, more of a cloud shape than anything. I left immediately! LOL! One night at my haunted bank a calculator went nuts for no reason behind the teller line. Immediately after a cool breze brushed my left forearm. I pulled out my phone and took some pics of the calculator and go the office across the bank in the pic. Later I posted the pic to a FB group where ppl talk about paranormal stuff. On my way out to go home I saw sitting at the desk in the office caught in the pic a figure sitting at the desk, I didn't disclose that when posting the pic. A girl pointed out there was a figure sitting at the desk :O

Posts 1 - 25 of 65

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.