Unknown Or Deleted User

Posts 1 - 15 of 15
  1. 174317
    smallpaul : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

So I've seen a few downloads of my tracks, and in keeping with the spirit of the site i thought i would check out some of the users only to find some of them have no comments, no profile info, no loops, no tracks, no pellas and no profile info or have joined and seemingly left that day!! Strange!? Surely i cant be the only one? Any thoughts anyone?

2. 174317

Forgive me if this topic has been covered before!

3. 1
    Looperman : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

This was dealt with last year

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/180065/who-is-this-mystery-man-or-woman

4. 672953
    Ozzz : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Paul,

The "Unknown User" you're referring to was accused of being a computer that was rampant, downloading everyone's music automatically..

You can tell it's the same user, as it has downloaded most users tracks three times, consecutively..

Enjoy..

5. 174317

Hi Ozzi thanks for reply and for shedding some light on the matter. Are computers out of control and taking over?? Im logging off just in case!! ha ha

6. 666289
    FreeRadical : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Yeah, I've had a few tracks with the same user downloading twice. I just thought they liked it so much they were worried they'd play the first download to death.

7. 174317

@ FR ha ha exactly mate! and now my left SHIFT key keeps doing this \\\\ whats that all about??

8. 666289

Well i have to say i find that a little depressing. I thought at least some PEOPLE liked what i was doing and now i find out that my biggest fan is R2 frigging D2!
    Not sure why your shift key is doing that mate but do you know how Michael Barrymore logs on to his computer?
    C : & Enter!

Get it? See colon and enter!

9. 672953
    Ozzz : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Hahahaha!

Lol, both of you need to be locked up..

10. 666289

@Ozzi - I was locked up not so long ago. I have no idea why they let me back out.

11. 1201983
    RenzWilde : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I didn't realize there was a function to see who downloaded your tracks so I checked it out.

Apparently I'm big in India. Might have to consider a tour over there if it keeps up :)

12. 666289
    FreeRadical : Tue 27th May 2014 : 8 years ago

@RenzWilde - Yeah, i'm really big in India as well. Especially with ABHIRAJ who's downloaded my track four times!
    I'm starting to think they're all robots now! I'm getting to the point where i'm thinking allowing downloads is a really bad idea.

13. 490439
    ZeeHipHop : Tue 27th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Skynet bro...it's gone live

14. 1201983
    RenzWilde : Wed 28th May 2014 : 8 years ago

@ FreeRadical

If you're big in India and I'm big and India, let's find a few other artists here that are also big in India and put on a festival...Loopermanpalooza!!

But I'm sure you're right, damn robots. I'm into robots but not the internet-scouring-for-music kind. Who knows where they are ending up and what they want it for.

If I see some Indian singer on Youtube performing my tracks with 55 million views, Imma be pissed!

I know....dream on.

15. 1889242
    SupaFreakshow : Sat 23rd Jul 2016 : 6 years ago

Sorry about the CPR on this thread. I'll be rinsing out the taste of embalming fluid the rest of the weekend.

Turns out I'm big in Spain!

To anyone in the future, Comment Before Downloading is the way to go.

Posts 1 - 15 of 15

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.