This Last Full Year

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 294525
    Mayz : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

it has been a while since I have been able to even get in my studio, about 10 months ago I started a job that was very demanding. Due to stress and working conditions about 2 months ago I started to get sick, with hardly any sleep running on fumes and barely any time off to even spend time with my kids I decided to leave that job. I had no choice given that I missed some major things in my kids lifes that I had previously begged my boss to let me attend in which was a total failure.

I want to let the few looper members that Have either contacted me for or had started colabs with me that I am not intentionally blowing you off. I want to work with each and every one of you guys because the talent level is amazing!! Chocalate Shatner I have my verse written just havent been able to record. I apologize for that!! Other loopers like bonez, I really want to work with you, butcher spanked, we need to get it going again!! I am open to any colabs, just give me time to get better and I will get back in the swing of things and get stuff finished! Again I do truely apologize for my silence and hope in the near future we can continue to make great tracks!!

Mayz

2. 672953
    Ozzz : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

It's good to hear from you, bro. Still bumping your music in the car months later. The music is timeless, but it's sad to see you still going through the same struggles..

All the best, bro. Hope to hear more off you once you've settled down. Family first!

All the best..

3. 294525
    Mayz : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Ozzi!!! man I appreciate the kind words, and some day I would love to a full on colab track with you!! I love your loops as if you couldnt tell already!

4. 672953
    Ozzz : Mon 26th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Sounds like a plan, bro.. ;)

5. 227480
    StrikingDaggers : Tue 27th May 2014 : 8 years ago

No worries Mayz! You have to take care of yourself, first and foremost. I just hope you feel better soon. And it's always worth the wait because I already know youre going to bring the heat!

6. 1289219
    LiddellC : Fri 31st Oct 2014 : 7 years ago

Take care ! ^^

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.