How Do You Remix And Make Songs With The Loops

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1221857
    VirusBeatle : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Hey guys

im making this Forum for the DJ's how Remix and Make songs with the loops from this website and i wanted to know how yous do it

2. 1164334
    BrotherJunk : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

When I used to DJ (Prog House, 15 years ago now) if I had a track I found it hard to get in or out of I would make a beat just for that purpose.

You really need some sort of beat making software to make use of the samples. Then you just layer accordingly.

Are you talking about how to lift the vocals & put them on a new track?

3. 672953
    Ozzz : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

VirusBeatle,

Maybe Mozzy will bestow his knowledge upon you, he did an excellent job remixing a track recently..

I haven't tried it in yonks, but chopping up the loops, modulating, distorting etc, was the way I did it. I did add my own layers just to glue it altogether otherwise it becomes abstract..

Enjoy..

4. 1221857
    VirusBeatle : Sat 31st May 2014 : 5 years ago

Ozzi,

Churr Bro ill check Mozzy out some time soon cause i just got a new work station (if you know what that is) to make samps and then save them into a file as Wavs

It gets easier after you do it after a while but its pretty hard

Brother Junk, I use a launch Pad AKA Beat Board and a loop station to make my beats, then i play a simple organ Syn(say i got a Gmajor) then scratch that a few time but not in a pattern, just simple wind downs and long bend scratches, and then i use the scratch over some vocals

5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 31st May 2014 : 5 years ago

It kind of depends on what software/hardware you're using. Are you intending to do live remixing with loops, or do you just want to use loops to make a song?

6. 666289
    FreeRadical : Sat 31st May 2014 : 5 years ago

Cut, paste , EFX and a decent DAW. Thats how you remix loops.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads