Going On To The Piano Players

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1164334
    BrotherJunk : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

I have a drum track that I really like & a sample that goes perfectly with it. It provides a nice bouncy hip hop track.

Problem is, the sample is electronica.

Can anyone play this on a piano & keep what makes it go so well with the beat? Not the hook, the verse section...

https://soundcloud.com/brotherjunk/night-out-tagged

It would need to be kind of hard sounding, deep notes or strong attack. Something to make it a banging hip hop sound vs. electronic.

I could play a hook for it afterwards, but if you were so inclined to make a hook for it that matched I would be very grateful. My piano skills are, well, improving.

2. 1164334

*out ...sometimes I hate spell correct.

3. 224104
    Mosaic : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

oh

Another one that is here for soundcloud, nothing up on your profile mate????

not good

mosaic

4. 1164334

"oh

Another one that is here for sound cloud."

How else would you suggest I show people the track I need help with? I can't up load any more tracks for 24 hours (didn't know that till I uploaded one)

"Nothing up on your profile mate????" My profile was completely filled out, save an uploaded track. I uploaded one just for you so you can go back to doing something helpful"

"not good"

Why Mosaic? If you want me to stop or change how I've been doing it how about explaining why what I'm doing is wrong? It would be a lot more helpful.

5. 672953
    Ozzz : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Lol, Mosaic.. ;)

6. 1221857
    VirusBeatle : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

If you can give me the MIDI File for the piano then i can make it sound real when its not

Only give if you want man

7. 1164334

I don't have a midi file for the piano, if I did I wouldn't need help ;)

It's a non piano track I would like translated to piano.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads