Female Vocalist Needed For A Melodic Dubstep Collab With A Rapper

Posts 1 - 23 of 23
  1. 761765
    DJwizzy : Fri 23rd May 2014 : 5 years ago

Hey everyone!

I have finished the title track of my debut melodic album 'Fly Away' about 4 months ago but I'm still desperately looking for a female singer for the lead vocals. :(

The track ('Keep Going') is a motivational Melodic Dubstep collab with a UK rapper Jack Loudon / Hasse and has a nice energetic, yet beautiful melodic vibe in it. It truly means a lot to me. :)

We have absolutely everything ready -
    final instrumental+rap mastered, lyrics, and even a vocal template for the singer on how to sing it. I have contacted about 5 vocalists already but not even one of them wanted to work with me either because they "were busy" (they told me after a few weeks of promising) or simply ignored me because of my age. :/

Anyway, if there's anyone that'd like to participate, it'd help a lot! This song has a good potential in my opinion.

Instrumental + rap: http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/69832102/file.html

Please contact me at or through Looperman. Thanks so much! :)

/ DJ wizzy

2. 761765
    DJwizzy : Sat 24th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Anyone? :/

3. 1164334
    BrotherJunk : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Female vocalists are hard to find, even paid ones. If I could help I would but I run into the same problem.

4. 1003794
    SoleilxLune : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Well, I have no the best voice, but I could help. The thing is, I've never sung in that genre.

5. 672953
    Ozzz : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Soraya, the song you did with Cyberwave, sounds like it..

BrotherJunk, because your sources are music websites. Alot of chicks that can sing aren't musicians, and are met at clubs, cafe's. You'd be suprised..

Peace..

6. 1003794

Ozzi, I mean the rap. Never sang that genre.

7. 672953

Soraya, he doesn't want you to rap. You've got a beautiful voice, I knew it when I heard the Cyberwave Orchestra track. Why you worried for..

8. 1221857
    VirusBeatle : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

yeah that was a sick track "Cyberwave Orchestra track"

i think you should sing for this song before i find a girl for it haha
    JK

9. 1164334

Ouch Ozzi, from my favorite composer on here too (serious about the latter)

"BrotherJunk, because your sources are music websites"

Where did you get that from? Because "I" use a website to host my beats? Excellent Logic.

"Alot of chicks that can sing aren't musicians"

He didn't ask for a musician, he asked for a female singer.

"and are met at clubs, cafe's. You'd be surprised"

Probably not. I see it at the studio I'm at part time at. However I also meet a lot of girls who are the real deal. I'm making a track for one right now.

I also meet these singers at the music nights that I host at a decked out venue. Not a book store, a musician's venue. Full PA system, stage, Piano etc. Most of em happen to be musicians as well. I know girls that can sing with the best of them.

I'd upload a couple tracks as I record these nights but see I'd have to use a music website ;) I could also play you some of the better girls that I've recorded but I'm only allowed 1 track per 24 hours here & I have a list about 4 songs long that I have to get done so Mosaic will have something else to count ;)

"because your sources are music websites" (cue eye roll)

I haven' met a single one through a music website. Singers tend not to want hip hop tracks.

10. 1164334

whoops,

OP,

If Soraya is willing jump on it while you can. What I said above is valid.

Imagine finding a girl who could sing for you on a music website.

11. 224104
    Mosaic : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

@BrotherJunk

Guessing you didn't get to read my last post in one of your posts, if so you would not be making little jibe remarks still....Before it was removed by Looperman...

Oh well if you want to continue like a child so be it...

Peace
    Mosaic

12. 224104
    Mosaic : Sun 25th May 2014 : 5 years ago

@DJwizzy

Sorry to post in your forum but Brotherjunk has decided to continue here, again sorry dude...Hope you find what you are looking for...

Peace
    Mosaic

13. 1164334

It was removed because I contacted admin & asked it to be, so no, I didn't get to read your post. It's not my responsibility.

"Oh well if you want to continue like a child so be it"

Oh come on now, can't take a little teasing for what you were doing? I know I've taken enough of it for my mistake.

14. 1164334

If you didn't want to take over his thread you could have contacted me privately, don't play the martyr.

As I said to the OP in every post if you find a girl who will sing jump on it. They are few & far between. I listened to Soraya & she has a beautiful voice.

Kudos Soraya...I'm def. a fan.

15. 672953

BrotherJunk,

Don't think for a second that I have an agenda against you, I seriously can't wrap my head around the fact that you think I tried to insult you..

I don't get your sentiment, though. A person can sing better than Whitney Houston and yet, be the farthest thing from a musicians. I've met lots of girls that can sing, however no trace of musical ambition could be spotted in both her character or home, that was my point but doesn't matter, whatever pleases you..

Enjoy..

16. 1164334

He didn't ask for a musician, he asked for a female singer.

Most of the girls I know who can sing, are musicians, maybe it's just me but the timing of your comment & the fact that you directed it at me made it seem like I don't know real singers. I'll drop it. You really are my favorite composer on here.

I would try to get the OP one of girls who just blows my mind every time I hear her. I would do it just to be a nice guy. She sends shivers down my spine. A falsetto that makes you want to cry.

But she is a good friend of mine, & even I can't get her to help me out.

It's hard, often the really good ones are "taken." Thats why again I would take a willing person with Soraya's voice in a heartbeat.

Cheers Ozzie, sorry I took you wrong.

17. 672953

BrotherJunk,

Hahaha! I just realised it, me and my skimming..

I said this: "Alot of chicks that can sing aren't musicians"

You said this: "He didn't ask for a musician, he asked for a female singer."

Though, I thought you said "He DID ask for a musician.."

Hence, I said what I said. Anyway, my ego has been shattered, and I'm walking away. You're not the only one, members here always seem to take me for an asshole because I don't "lol" frequently, anyway..

Peace..

18. 1003794

Anyway... Does DJWizzy still need a female singer? or he doesn't?
    I only want to help :/

19. 963284
    BethMallisonMusic : Tue 27th May 2014 : 5 years ago

No idea if this is still open for collaborations or not but I'd be happy to help anyone here! :)

20. 761765
    DJwizzy : Tue 27th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Hey everyone, sorry for such a late reply!

@Ozzi, @BrotherJunk - http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif :D

@SoleilxLune - Thanks so much for the offer, I'll discuss it with the rapper :)

@BethMallisonMusic - I'd be more than glad to work with you :) Though, could you maybe send some demos of your work? It appears you don't have any tracks, nor accapellas uploaded here on Looperman. Is this you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVeCb9OdRIU If so, I'd love to work with you ... Let me know, I'll hit you up :)

Personally, I think Beth's voice fits perfectly. We are looking for a teen singer with a british accent. However, I'll speak with the rapper and we'll think of something.

Thanks so much for the support guys! :)

21. 963284
    BethMallisonMusic : Tue 27th May 2014 : 5 years ago

@DJwizzy yes that's me. I'll have a look and see if I can find any demo's (if you need them) of some vocals. Can't wait to make music! :)

22. 761765
    DJwizzy : Tue 27th May 2014 : 5 years ago

Alright @BethMallisonMusic, great! I've contacted you via the Looperman contact section, you should receive an email. :)

23. 1104864
    DKrew : Wed 28th May 2014 : 5 years ago

I would love to work with you all. I have been singing for my entire life, and have taken private voice lessons at school as well as chorus. I love this style as well. Let me know.

Posts 1 - 23 of 23

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads