Greetings From Malmo Sweden

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 525265
    tomte : Mon 12th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Hi all!

So, Ive been lurking here for a while, I guess I should Introduce myself:

Im Stefan, living in Malm, Sweden. I more or less live for music, cant be without it. I guess a lot of you know what I mean.

Ive got a small studio where I produce/mix/write different styles, mostly electronic music but i also do mix/production jobs in other styles.
    Im using Ableton and Pro Tools with various soft synths and Korg Ms-20, SE Midimini and occationally guitar and bass.

At the moment Im involved in three different projects as a producer/songwriter:

Jipset, electro pop with vocals in swedish.

SkTzO, pretty new electro project.

Ylva, kinda strange project with yoyk, trumpets and electronic stuff. Ive linked to the projects in my profile if someone wants to listen.

Im always open for collabs and every now and then Im checking the acapellas out to see if there is a potential hit there:)

So, thats me, more or less!

2. 177447
    Unknown User : Mon 12th May 2014 : 8 years ago

hey! nice to meet.

3. 666289
    FreeRadical : Mon 12th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Welcome to the site. Everyone is friendly round these parts (except for unknown user, he can be a right arse)

4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Mon 12th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Good to have you here!

5. 525265
    tomte : Mon 12th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Thanks you all!
    Ill soon be checking out the forum and if i bump in to unknown user Ill be cautious..

6. 933215
    Curve612 : Tue 13th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Welcome to the Loop tomte...lets make some hits!

7. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Tue 13th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Welcome aboard! Swedish and making electronic music?...there must be something wrong in your genealogy...that or you are missing the Heavy Metal gene from your DNA! Lol!

8. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Tue 13th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Hello! Welcome!
    And omfg Korg MS20? I envy you so much! those things are great! :D

9. 525265
    tomte : Tue 13th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Hey, thanks!

Haha Mahloo, well Ive got my share of the heavy metal gene, but i got fed up with all the denim & leather;)

LivingInSilence, yes indeed, its a wicked little devil, the filters are just screaming away and it gives life to many of my prods.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.