I Cant Get This Into An Accapella

Posts 1 - 25 of 32
  1. 1152388
    Xkoreerer : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I'm in need of desperate help with this sample I have I cant really isolate the vocals with everytihng I have found. its just vocals from a game SCP:Containment Breach. I have the permission to use it. I just need either an isolated version of the "dream man" from the scp game in the sound files somewhere or a complete audio edit of this clip.
    PLZ HELP

2. 1152388

I have the link to download the sample. I really need this to be isolated in some way with out the cello or stuff just the vocals like " you look afraid (no instrument) Dont be afraid (no instrument)this just a dream. the last dream you may ever have. (no instrument) for nightmares are coming (no instrument) I wouldnt want to wake up but. unfortunately. you. must (no instrument)
    http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/74380676/file.html

3. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I have the game SCP! I'll find the file in my copy and see what I can do.

4. 1205128

Can you tell me which SCP/monster the sample is for?

5. 1152388

thank you very much :D ill also let you know I talked to Regalis. The creator of the SCP:Containment Breach to let me sell my album based on scp things in stores. again that you very much for you time :)

6. 1152388

the SCP is 990. "the dream man" he appears in the loading screen. I hope you can find it

7. 1205128

Cool! :D
    And I too made a song that uses the AI's voice where it says
    "human, listen carefully, you need my help, because I need your help."

But anyway thanks, the SCP's number makes this way easier. I have an old version of SCP though so may need to update it but when I have the clean sample i'll put it up for you to download.

8. 1152388

bro so did I!!! OMG CHECK IT OUT :D https://soundcloud.com/festerdubs/transparent
    AND SEND YOURS TOO I WILL DEFINITELY LISTEN ^_^

9. 1152388

and that would be great man. you're very helpful to me :)

10. 224104
    Mosaic : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Oh no not again

NO TRACKS up here but link to soundcloud, sending members there to check out your tunes, gathering Looperman removed your last post you posted here for that same reason, for posting link to a track on soundcloud when you have nothing up on this great site...

No reviews/comments on any members tracks here either...

hmmm

Mosaic

11. 1152388

sorry, sorry I had no idea :( I will start doing that. I really didnt know x(

12. 1205128

So I had a good hard search through the SFX files and either I need a newer version of the game or the actual audio file is compressed and hidden deep within another file of the game and will only un-compress itself when you get to a certain part of the game (to avoid spoilers).

I guess this means i'll have to try to isolate the cello/strings myself which will take time. Also I should go to work haha, so I'll get back to you later.

13. 1152388

Thanks :D yeah I tried that with Voicetrap on FL Studios... nothing. sounds like 8 bit murder behind the dream man XD

14. 1205128

So I managed to almost perfectly remove his voice (you can still hear the peaks when he says something with an "s" sound), so I basically have a sample of the background music without any vocals, which is the complete opposite of what you want, haha.

I tried reversing the process but for some reason it just makes the whole track go silent and I can't figure out why.
    Anyway, did you want me to send you the sample of the background music? there must be a way we can use that to remove it from your original recording, I just need to figure out how...

15. 1152388
    Xkoreerer : Tue 6th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I just want his voice. I dont mind other stuff behind it. just not too much sound :)

16. 666289
    FreeRadical : Tue 6th May 2014 : 8 years ago

You think you've got problems! I can't get into the XXXL top i bought from Amazon.

17. 1152388

I have the sample music its the SFX file in the Music file named MenuAmbience

18. 1152388

but that doesnt help me in FL studios XD
    Audacity is way better when it comes to audio removal.

19. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Tue 6th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Lol @FreeRadical.
    And yeah i'm trying to use a combo of Audacity and Maschine. It's hard stuff though coz his voice has very similar dynamics to the background noise so the regular/easy way of doing this is a no-go.

but... I think I can do this...
    I'm on a mothaflippin' mission yo. (_)

20. 1152388

yeah man! do it for the SCP Facility :D

21. 1152388
    Xkoreerer : Wed 7th May 2014 : 8 years ago

and if you can get some vocals with a bit of background noise that can be cut out thats fine :D

22. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Wed 7th May 2014 : 8 years ago

"I have the sample music its the SFX file in the Music file named MenuAmbience"

See this is what I don't understand. You managed to find the background music without the vocals which means that somewhere in the files there has to be a sample of just the vocals by itself. So WHERE THE HELL IS IT.

I don't even know why I've suddenly become so intent on getting this sample but I am. I had another crack at manual noise removal today but still no luck. It still seems as though his voice is too similar to the higher frequencies of that music so it might even be impossible to cancel it out without also cancelling his voice. I hope i'm wrong though coz even if I left it like that it still sounds terrible...

23. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Wed 7th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Lol, I think this is making me go insane.

ALL THESE SQUARES MAKE A CIRCLE!

24. 1152388

XD I DONT KNOW MAN but you do have the menu music and I think you can put it over the music in the vocal sample and extract it?

25. 1152388

maybe it is... maybe your reliving your SCP:CB moments

Posts 1 - 25 of 32

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.