Looking For Quality Dubstep Producers

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 1201946
    PackManDubstep : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I want to do a single melodic Dubstep collaboration. Please post your interest.

2. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I'm not a huge dubstep fan but I saw this and noticed you also downloaded one of my loops (alone on the moon). If you downloaded it because that's the kind of thing you're looking for than I'd be glad to make more stuff like that if it helps.

If not, was there any particular style you were after? like, are you able to post a link to a song that is somewhat similar to what you wish to achieve?

Anyway, this is the closest thing I've made to dubstep https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/155122#comments so maybe just give that a listen and if you think I could help in any way than just let me know. If not, that's cool.

Good luck.

3. 1201946
    PackManDubstep : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Well, you don't have to be a Dubstep producer. I work with CJMac all the time and he does Trace-House and Alt. Rock.
    Besides, I was intending for a 3 way collaboration.

4. 1152388
    Xkoreerer : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I could give it a shot. Im great with melodic stuff :D

5. 1201946
    PackManDubstep : Tue 6th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Alright. The track you have sounds pretty good. Do you make it all or use loops?

6. 1152388
    Xkoreerer : Tue 6th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I make it XD I dont use loops for my basses or melodies :)

7. 1152388
    Xkoreerer : Tue 6th May 2014 : 8 years ago

*or drums. the only "loops" I use are like FX loops :) or ride rhythms

8. 912655
    DjDLO : Tue 6th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I could possibly help. Always up for a collab. If your interested in my help you can email me. Messaging me on soundcloud is the fastest way to get to me though

Email:

Heres my soundcloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/officialcynical

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.