What Are Your Looperman Habbits

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 666289
    FreeRadical : Sat 3rd May 2014 : 8 years ago

I've got this thing where i'll run a track until it's had 100 plays then i take it down and feature a different one.
    Just wondering if anyone else has a looperman O.C.D. ?

2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 3rd May 2014 : 8 years ago

I guess I'll bite...

Once I'm done with a song... I usually let it sit for a day or two to simmer... then usually I'll get drunk with my wife and play it again... if that all goes well, then the next day I'll put it up here. I search through my tracks for one that doesn't do it for me anymore, and that one gets deleted... Up goes the next one and it stay featured until I have something newer (when the whole cycle starts again)

3. 951439
    Evisma : Sun 4th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I post songs in the writing process, mostly because of the awesome advice I get from a few (8-10) choice members/reviewers more capable than myself at finding where I've gone wrong. Their honesty is gold to me. I usually repost after taking some advice, and shelve the project once everyone is basically happy with it.

4. 672953
    Ozzz : Sun 4th May 2014 : 8 years ago

My habits here is all thoughts and hesitation. I always play my tracks and loops and think about remaking the loops with better, cleaner sounds and finish tracks but I always withdraw - and just what Spivvy said, the cycle repeats the next time im on and on and on. It's a disgusting and hopeless habit..

5. 666289
    FreeRadical : Sun 4th May 2014 : 8 years ago

Oh, & the other thing i do is i spend a whole day working on a track, get half way through and decide i hate it. Then i have to start a whole new one.
    Bah! (yes, it has happened this morning drat drat and double drat!! in the words of the immortal Dick Dastardly)

6. 782612
    40A : Sun 4th May 2014 : 8 years ago

pissing people off

....unintentionally

7. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Mon 5th May 2014 : 8 years ago

I search through the site and purposely try to find the most weird/strange/out-there vocals I can find, and that becomes part of my daily comedy fix.

(props to the people brave enough to upload them in the first place)

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.