Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Loops Player Cut The End Of Loops

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 920952
    zipbass : Tue 29th Apr 2014 : 7 years ago

Hello, I don't know if the question has been already posted but, if yes .. a thousand apologies.

So if not,
    Is it possible that the player does not cut the end of the samples ?
    and also, would it be possible for the player to read the sample without blanc ?
    in this way, we can check if 2 or 3 (or more) samples match together, opening 3 tabs in browser. It would be great.

:)

2. 666289
    FreeRadical : Wed 30th Apr 2014 : 7 years ago

Do you mean that the player is not playing the entire sample?

If the end is being cut off then have you tried just recording a few seconds of silence at the end of the recording?

Other than that i can't think of anything elde that might work.

3. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Wed 30th Apr 2014 : 7 years ago

I think what @ zipbass means is that when you play a loop on this site their is a slight pause between when the sample stops playing and then restarts again, thus making it not a perfect loop. When you download the samples they're fine and loop properly, it's just when you play them on this site that it happens.

It's probably just the way the site works, like maybe when the sample ends it has to refresh itself which can take several milliseconds (which seems short but is pretty noticeable considering music is meant to be near-perfect timing). Either way, it's pretty annoying.
    (╯°°)╯︵ ┻━┻

4. 920952
    zipbass : Wed 30th Apr 2014 : 7 years ago

Yes LivingInSilence, you are right, for the "blanc" between the "restart" of loop.

But also, the player "cut" the sound at the end of loop (on website). The loop is not full read.

It would be great to have a "perfect" loop..

(sry it's hard for me to explain in english)

5. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 30th Apr 2014 : 7 years ago

All loops use an mp3 preview file and because of this they don't loop perfectly,while the downloaded wav.files etc will be fine.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums