See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

How Way Your Loops After Upload On Looperman

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 1084997
    Aien : Tue 29th Apr 2014 : 7 years ago

. Question to those who create and upload loops:

Have you ever thought about where and for what purpose they shake?

How many people have downloaded your loop then you lay out your work?

I looked at the statistics - the average - 500 downloads - one song with my loop, which I took off to listen

Is it such a large percentage started and unfinished tracks? About "writing - loops", you've probably heard, but I did not think that it is a large-scale phenomenon.

Interested in your opinion on this issue.

2. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Tue 29th Apr 2014 : 7 years ago

People download loops and might never use them, damn I've got Terabytes of loops and samples I might never use but I keep them "just in case". Also people might use a loop but don't necessarily feel the need to let you know that your loop was used in a song cause maybe it only played for 2 seconds under a stack of other loops or maybe the producer forgot where they've got that loop from. Not all of us meticulously label everything we download or we don't feel the need to create a separate folder for each user we download from. Come production time...it is very frustrating to jump from folder to folder, especially when time is money.

Anyways loops are royalty here so once you upload you should kinda let go of the idea that it is "your loop" that is being used. I know that is harder than I make it sound but it is what it is.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums