Sonic The Hedgehog Soundtrack Curiousity

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1021431
    GoldenOokami : Sat 19th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

What's going on everyone? I have a really important question. First off, I play the piano/keyboard by ear and I've been listening to Sonic soundtracks from the past games. I'm wondering would it be alright if I uploaded a track I plan to make based off one of the soundtracks of the games? I do everything from complete scratch so the track would consist of nothing from the original. I tried searching for some tracks on here based off of video games, and found nothing. Just wanting to make sure I do make a huge mistake. Thanks!

Also, I do apologize if I posted in the incorrect forum category.

~Ookami

2. 965188
    StrawHatDJ : Sat 19th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

Yes that would be OK. There are only a few notes you can play on a piano but many excitng combinations, eventually two different people are goning to play the exact same combination.

I have done somethng slightly similar in the fact I have made quite a few video game songs but I use/d the original sample/sound/theme and built a new song.

I don't really upload them anywhere unless its requested.

Orignial Pokemon Theme Tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJQopRuH1E got turned into one banging track.

3. 1021431
    GoldenOokami : Sun 20th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

Awesome. I gotcha. I appreciate it, man. I'm working on Chemical Plant, but a Jazz like version of it. Hopefully it'll be done soon. Thanks again!

~Ookami

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.