Removed Orchestral Category Kept Orchestral Genre

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1
    Looperman : Fri 11th Apr 2014 : 3 years ago Only just noticed that we have Orchestral as both a category and a genre and so ill be removing it from the categories menu.

As it stands there are about 700 loops that might be effected and ill have a look through these to try and find a simple way to better categories them.

It should be noted when uploading a loop that you should choose the genre and category that suit the loop and not the track that you might have been making the loop for.

For example a loop of strings should be

genre : orchestral
    category : strings

and not something like

genre : hip hop / rnb etc
    category : orchestral

If you have orchestral loops that might be in the wrong place and have a moment to move them that would be great. If not Ill work through them myself.

Any new uploads though please try and get them in the right place.

If by removing the orchestral category we find we are missing any more relevant categories let me know and ill see if i need to add something.

if you are unsure about a particular loop post here and we can work out between us where it should ideally be.

thanks to martin minor for pointing this out
  2. 1
    Looperman : Fri 11th Apr 2014 : 3 years ago So far I added two new categories

Harp Loops
    Bell Loops
  3. 1
    Looperman : Sat 27th Sep 2014 : 3 years ago ok, so I finally got round to actually doing this. Any loops that are still in the orchestral category can be moved to a better one but no new loops can go there.

read the original post for more info
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Hip Hop Track