GOODBYE LOOPERMAN

Posts 1 - 14 of 14
  1. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Sun 16th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

its time for me to say goodbye I have another busy life that i have to stay focus on, this has/was a hobby on the side, to kill time . but now , i must fly and explore further into my new interest , i wish i could keep this account open forever, but unfortunately Looperman Doesn't allow that , and i respect that , however you can find me on soundcloud , i will be uploading vocals here and there. Thank you for everything,........wow.......(wind blows).... a member since 2008 ,.....ahah ^_^ time does goes by fast eh ? ...........goodby-*poof*

Love Future Analysis

2. 498019
    Tumbleweed : Sun 16th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

sorry to see you go FA...but when the horizon beckons you follow the heart...I`ll look you up on soundcloud...I`m over there as WestTracksMusic (my old studio name)....all the best & my thanks for all you contributed while here....who knows...you may make a trip back some time..all the best to you...Ed

3. 671112

Ahhh...what a loss...man, I will never forget your unique works...you'll be back one day, I'm sure...til that time stay safe and peace whereever you are...

Danke

4. 77668
    VickyDan : Sun 16th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

Hello Josh ....

I followed you virtually, since for many years, and I've used often the particularity your voice .... You have to know to turn the page some time to bounce back better then.
    I wish you good luck for your future projects, and then there is a small window open, on other sites where we can find you ....

A soon.

A friendly hello from France ....

Dan

5. 1
    Looperman : Sun 16th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

there is no reason to delete an account just because you dont wish to use it for now. the account can stay here no problems.

6. 231850
    Diskonnect : Sun 16th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

Like looperman himself said, there is no reason to delete your account. Even if you dont use it that much its always good to pop in by every now and then like i do. Soundcloud blows anyway, the community here is much better and you'll get much better feedback here, STAY!!

7. 150060
    FutureAnalysis : Mon 17th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO FOR YOUR KIND WORDS and to Looperman thank you kindly for allowing my memories to stay... Enjoy everyone :) and Looperman thank you again for everything. everyone here is awesome sauce !

8. 665087
    Bamman : Mon 17th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

I wish I had the opportunity to get an answer from Mr Looperman me too.

No seriously, there are epic members on this post.
    Have a nice day Future Analysis, I hope that music will always be your heart.
    Peace

9. 776955
    Billydragon1 : Mon 17th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

All the best with your endeavours F.A

Thank you for sharing your vocals as I have used a lot of them in the past. Peace be with you. - B

10. 787945
    JJWeekz : Mon 24th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

NOOOO!!! What a loss :( I hate these goodbye messages, but I also understand. Take care!

11. 614554
    Mykael : Mon 24th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

I was multi-tasking while browsing the forums, and out of the corner of my eye I see this thread's title. I cannot believe it!!! What a sad day for us Looperman folkses!!!!!

Best wish bonita, and thank you for sharing your gift!

Love & Light,

Mykael

12. 67443
    SLAPJOHNSON : Tue 25th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

Great way to go! "Poof" As one leaves, another returns!
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/9142

13. 1088072
    MaxXimusK : Tue 25th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

Farewell goodsir... good luck on your life's ventures

14. 614554
    Mykael : Tue 25th Mar 2014 : 8 years ago

I read once about a study that proved there is no such thing as multitasking. Invariably, when we attempt to do more than thing at a time something(s) suffer. My previous comment here proves that. Not 100% paying attention I thought it was JJ was leaving (hence my affectionate referral to her as "Bonita." LOL....still it is sad to see YOU leave, Future.

Posts 1 - 14 of 14

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.