Updated Code - Any Problems Post Here

Posts 1 - 25 of 32
  1. 1
    Looperman : Wed 18th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

i made some updates to the sites code today so if you find you are having any issues or find that something that was causing as problem before is working better now please let me know by posting a message in this thread.

The changes should not be anything that you can see but rather the code that turns the wheels in the background.

2. 951439
    Evisma : Wed 18th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

The security check letters are now in COLOR!!! Snazzy!

3. 308224
    theHumps : Wed 18th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

Since we last spoke Shan I had some issues with the pages loading but it was better than it was. Today I am having much more luck, all the pages seem to be loading, tracks all seem to be playing, had no problems logging in. For me, it seems like a big improvement being able to navigate, listen and review like in the past.

Thanks!

4. 1

A few people have been in touch and there seems to be an issue uploading avatars at the moment which ill look into.

If anyone is not having an issue with uploading avatars let me know as that would help narrow it down

5. 951439

The change you made a few weeks ago with the user names being bold or light has reverted back to before the fix.

Again, I know it is very inconsequential, but it changed overnight, so I guess it happened when the improvements were made.

No big deal at all, and thanks for the updates!

6. 63133
    RogueAi : Wed 18th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

The bold and light usernames are still there for me.

7. 1

humps, thats cool. some of the changes are to do with how login works and is tracked through the site. It could also take some time for the old way to phase out and the new to work for people too so you might have only just noticed. either way, good news

8. 308224
    theHumps : Wed 18th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

Avatars and track waveforms used to not load for me but now they seem to be working like normal.

9. 951439

Just thought it was odd that the list of users online at the bottom of the page says Looperman himself is a guest member. I don't think that's accurate. Thanks again.

10. 1

as for the bold names, log out and back in and it should work fine again

11. 951439

Nice!

12. 963405
    ViralSilenc3 : Thu 19th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

I don't know if it's just my computer or if this is a common problem but the "remember me" option on the login screen seems to do absolutely nothing.
    My computer generally remembers that kind of stuff even when there's no option to do so, yet I get logged out every time I close the site and when I go to log in there is no evidence that my login details have been remembered...

Also, unrelated topic: Are the words in the security captchas randomized or did you make them up?
    I got one that said "BUTTWOOD" the other day which I thought was pretty interesting. :)

13. 602494
    Nightfallproducer : Thu 19th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

Hey just come on to find I cannot play any of my tracks, the Play/Pause button in the top right hand corner displays both the play and pause icons and then when mouse is over the button only the pause icon shows(in white), I'm on Internet explorer, ps when I search users the find users button hides behind the right hand side adverts. I have looked at users page on chrome and it's looks ok.

nightfall x

14. 602494

ok scrap the cannot play side, I just refreshed everything and it works now, Very strange but working non the less, the users page is still the same.

15. 1
    Looperman : Thu 19th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

hopefully the problems uploading avatars should now be fixed.

Ill check the styles for the search button for users. that section needs updating anyway.

16. 1

the remember me function uses cookies so make sure you dont block cookies. you could also try and clear cookies for this site and allow for them to be recreated.

The captcha words are not random and yes there are some funny ones in there.

17. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Thu 19th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

I'm not recieving email notifications anymore. I didn't turn that off either. It is possible its my email and not this site. Only problem I've noticed.

18. 1

email notifications of what ? forums, comments, contact form ?

19. 602494

i'll send ya some messages, (this is from forum)

20. 602494

ok sent one from here, one from contact me and one from a track you made in march @phatkatz4, hopefully this will narrow it down.

21. 1

notifications coming through fine this side

22. 602494

ok I guess you got the one from the track lol, how about the others?

23. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Thu 19th Dec 2013 : 5 years ago

No emails from track comments, replies to track comment, forum replies. Nightfall producer I saw in the box on the side you had commented, no email. Same here I saw new replies in the box on the side of the screen.

24. 602494

ok I sent ya one form contact me aswell, have you moved looperman alerts into a folder other than your inbox and have you marked it as spam at all?

25. 602494

ps I got the reply to comment email alert when you posted back onto your track, and i'm getting this forums emails as well.

Posts 1 - 25 of 32

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads