Internet Radio

Posts 1 - 25 of 155
  1. 944056
    Darkreine : Fri 13th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

So we're starting a new Internet Radio station, which will start broadcasting live shows in the New Year called Loop Radio. We will play primarily Independent unsigned artists and have a few plans to help promote indie artists to get noticed. We would love to play your music, but if for any reason you don't want us to, please send me a private message. The AutoDJ is up and running now and playing your music 24/7/365. We hope you will be able to support the project as the object of it is to support you and your music. Please message me if you have tracks you would like us to play, we will have an upload form available soon. If you are a DJ or thinking of becoming one, we'd love to have you on board.

Here's the link: www.loopradio.net

2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 13th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Well that's very cool! I have bookmarked the page for future listening! I like what I hear so far! Thanks for your huge contribution to music!

3. 938948
    SeriouslyJoking : Fri 13th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

I just tuned in:
    Now playing: Loop Radio - Crucethus - Whore of Babylon

Lol!!

Go Crucehus and the...errr woman from Babylon!!

A very cool project, Kenny - definitely supporting.

4. 560295
    TurfGoldMusic : Fri 13th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

This is off the hook, I'm a fan!

5. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Fri 13th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Thank you for such an enormous contribution to the world of the indie artist two thumbs up Kenny :D I've been listening

6. 883744
    ElectronBlue : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

I will be DJ'ing on Sunday Nights between 9 and 11. If you would like your tracks played please send me a private message and I will put them in my set. You are all very talented people and I would love to play and promote your music on LOOP RADIO.

7. 153700
    ishmael_in_the_fog : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

What a sick idea, I love it!

8. 944056
    Darkreine : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Thank you all for your kind messages. We have five live DJ's now for the new year, covering the European time zone. There are still plenty of slots left if you would like to join us as a live DJ.

9. 671112

Kenny!

Clap and standing ovation for you and everyone who take part in this project...:-)

Respect, Danke

10. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Nice music and idea. Keep up the good work Kerry, 12string and Kenny. Kenny, please send Shan a PM as a courtesy if you haven't already.

Cheers, Joe

11. 944056

Thanx Joe. I emailed Shan before ever posting here. Thanx Danke my friend

12. 592478
    DesignedImpression : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

So far is cool, nice idea. I remember about a year ago there was something like this starting up, are they the same? Thanks for letting us know.

13. 944056

Hiya, not sure about the other project, but it wasn't me. I'll be doing a first live show on Monday night at 10pm GMT, just to test the servers and I'll be playing tracks by my looper fam. All are welcome.

14. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Hmm... that's 4 pm central time... hope I'm around for that.

Since you have slots left, how do you get set up to do a live DJ set on internet radio? Sounds kind of fun!

15. 938948
    SeriouslyJoking : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

This really is a cool project - I just discovered a new amazing vocalist on the site from listening on the radio (=soulkettle67 https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/1054503).

All the songs sound somehow different when hearing them there... maybe the different concept gives me a new pair of ears somehow.

Listening to Danke right now - sounding goooooood!!!

16. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 14th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Cool stuff guys!...a further demonstration of the industry music machine being dismantled and run by the proletariat!.(sorry hidden Marxist tendencies coming to the fore) ;)

17. 585633
    topvega : Sun 15th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Awesome....thanks.

tv

18. 500098
    ShortBusMusic : Sun 15th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

I've always wanted a stream from Looperman that plays random tracks instead of having to click on each individual track to listen. This takes that concept one step further. Great stuff folks. I have this one bookmarked and will be enjoying all of the artists on Looperman. A tip of the old hat to all involved.

19. 944056
    Darkreine : Sun 15th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Thanx Dave, you and me will be first against the wall when the revolution comes!!

Hey Richie, thanx, nice to see you here.

Bear man thanx for your support. We have five DJ's that will be doing live shows every week. We're still looking for some of our American cousins to cover that time zone. All are welcome.

20. 740449
    brillbilly : Sun 15th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Look what the cat dragged in?......."Oh!..."it's me".... lol

Yeah i know... my ass is on fire....lol

Too much fighting the New World Order lol

Great job kenny,it's lovely to think that there are people out there,like you beautiful good self that do all this for free.!

I know how time consuming this pc world can be,so thank you for doing what you do without any conditions or contracks.

You can play what you like of my music,if you think it's worth it.!

I dont really rate my music mate,i just make for enjoyment only.!

I've added your link to my fave's

Big Thanks kenny.!

***chris***

21. 944056

Quote: "You can play what you like of my music, if you think it's worth it.!" Are you on drugs lol?!? We've had three of your tracks on the loop since day one!!

Thanx for your support as always Chris. Appreciate it.

22. 557270
    Audiotism : Sun 15th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Great idea man, i can remember they did something like this 2 years ago, thought it was DJ Joker who did it... But great to hear you guys helping the little man in music get his radio thing on haha. Great idea, ill be tuning in now and then! Peace n Love.

23. 600461
    visionarysoundsystem : Sun 15th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Cool stuff Dark my friend. I'm listening now mate . . . . .

24. 740449
    brillbilly : Sun 15th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Quote;We've had three of your tracks on the loop since day one!!

Cheers kenny,i've put the cheque in the post lol

and as for the comment regarding drugs?....I cant answer as im stoned lol

25. 944056

Thanx Audiotism and VSS Appreciate your comments. We should all support each other, otherwise what's the point?

I've been asked if we will be playing any Hip Hop on the station. We don't discriminate between genres, but it's not to my personal taste, so I probably won't. Saying that the other four DJ's we have now may do. Hopefully a Hip Hop DJ will come forward and do a regular show.

Posts 1 - 25 of 155

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.