Do Any East Coast-New York Style Hip Hop Artists Want To Collab

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1100377
    WagnerInc : Wed 4th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

I am a 19 year old producer, looking for some artists who are into east coast/new york boom bap style hip hop beats to do some consistent production with.

Here is my sound cloud where you can find a good sample of my work and get a feel for my style. https://soundcloud.com/wagner_incorporated

You can either reach me on pm on soundcloud, reply to me on here, or e-mail me at

2. 557270
    Audiotism : Wed 4th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Epic beats my man! Love what you do with your samples, keep this up! I am indeed interested, but curently i lack alot of time, and got 2 projects already running. Maybe after i finish those i'd love to try and work on something with you! Peace and keep doing what you do!

3. 1100377
    WagnerInc : Thu 5th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Thanks man, I appreciate the support and the listens. I'd love to potentially work in the future, and maybe send some of your work by me at some point.

4. 657155
    RebelThoughts : Thu 5th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Dope beats, I'm interested.

5. 871048
    CostraNostra : Tue 17th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Spam Post Removed !!

6. 378665
    Buddahmann : Wed 18th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

I don't know if I'm an east coast style rapper but i'm willing to work. If you're interested hit me buddahmann [at] gmail.com

7. 560295
    TurfGoldMusic : Wed 18th Dec 2013 : 8 years ago

Summer Daze Hiatus reminds me of one of those De La Soul joints from back in the day. Nice beat right there, knock a collab out from some Emcees on the loop. Can't wait to hear it.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.