Youtube Says Im Using Third Party Music What Should I Do

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 226304
    Dylex : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

Hey everyone I have come to ask for some advice I was looking through my videos on youtube and came across a message on my video saying that I was using Third Party music

The first: the track they was talking about had a loop I got from here and the video on the link had the same sample I'm sending a message to the creator of the loop to find out where the loop came and I sent message to the third party

The second: the track had a link to another video from where "i got my samples from" never heard the artist of the song the song doesn't have the same keys drums bass nothing is from that song.

the third parties are CD Baby and IODA

and youtube wont let me say anything just says I have to agree that I'm using third party music what should I do???

2. 672953
    Ozzz : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

Disagree..

Youtube is king, its users loyal concubines. On a more serious note, if they tell you its illegitimate, thats it, its over - remove the samples and beg for the appeal..

All the best..

3. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

That happen to a stranger I met on youtube. But first, I uploaded a new loop I made to this site, looperman.com. I also made a VIDEO demo of that loop so that a friend could see how I did it and posted that video demo on youtube.

Weeks later I get a friendly message from that stranger I am meeting for the first time on youtube. He got the massage saying "You are using third party material" AGREE only was the only option.

He appealed to Google/Youtube and won with my help. On his behalf I wrote in my youtube comments section of my video demo of that loop that my work for the loop in question is 100% royalty free material and can be found on looperman.com.

It took some time but they set him free!

4. 722037
    simon224 : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

Ya I!ve got that same message before. I think from someones vocals here. All they do is want to put a Ad on the video.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.