Can Not Upload

Posts 1 - 16 of 16
  1. 883744
    ElectronBlue : Sun 17th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

Have not been able to upload any files for quite a while. Tried everything, even re-doing my pc. When I try to upload a file it just waits a while then logs me off.

2. 951439
    Evisma : Sun 17th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

That's one I've never heard. Contact Looperman.

Doesn't sound like a problem on your end.

Is your internet connection kind of shaky?

I am guessing that you have combed through the forums for the answer.

Evan

3. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

I've noticed firefox takes a bit to upload, and Google Chrome seems to be really fast, but not uploading at all I haven't had that problem Hmmmm.

4. 691199
    Modnex : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

Delete your cookies or try another browser. If your connection is slow and usually isn't, try contacting your internet provider.

They might be doing some work or perhaps one of the satellites near you has been having issues.

If you have more than one object using your internet connection, like a phone, a tablet or perhaps a game console, try turning it off or turning the internet off on it.

I find that using more than one object on the same internet causes issues and makes the internet much slower and adds to the bugs when it comes to trying to do stuff like uploading.

If none of the above worked out, it might just be a simple glitch on the loop, in which i'm sure will be fixed soon.

5. 308224
    theHumps : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

I started this thread a while ago called Can't Upload:

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/180559/cant-upload

I was finally able to upload on my imac a few weeks ago, just out of the blue it started working. Same thing with my android device, it wouldn't play songs until it just started working one day.

This past Saturday night, pages on looperman stopped loading and now cruising around the site is quite frustrating. I get a white page with the progress wheel spinning and spinning and spinning..... Track pages load slowly but better than pages with multiple tracks on them.

I've talked to a few people off the site and many of them are having issues as well since the upgrade a few months back.

6. 308224

I was finally able to upload on my imac a few weeks ago, just out of the blue it started working. Same thing with my android device, it wouldn't play songs until it just started working one day.

This past Saturday night, pages on looperman stopped loading and now cruising around the site is quite frustrating. I get a white page with the progress wheel spinning and spinning and spinning..... Track pages load slowly but better than pages with multiple tracks on them.

I've talked to a few people off the site and many of them are having issues as well since the upgrade a few months back.

7. 308224

8. 883744
    ElectronBlue : Mon 18th Nov 2013 : 8 years ago

@theHumps Yep, that's exactly the same problem I have. Disconnects whilst loading. I WILL JUST WAIT UNTIL IT RESOLVES.

9. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Wed 23rd Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

Been having similar problems these past few days.
    I actually couldnt log on to the site at all yesterday.
    I checked with two other Loopers who experienced the same problem.
    Hmmm, anyone else having issues ?

WTF Looperstaff ?
    Can you give us some status reports.
    This appears to be happening a lot and looks to be an issue on your end.

10. 1115991
    Unknown User : Wed 23rd Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

Right now I am trying to upload, but nothing happens. Keeps loading and loading. Deleting Cookies, etc. hasn't helped. Yesterday it was no problem uploading a piece. SO, maybe LM is in a maintenace or something. Tomorrow will be a day, too.

11. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Thu 24th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

I notice this occasionally happens with Looperman, there'll be some days where if you try to access any part of the site it comes up saying "the page cannot be displayed". If this happens there's not much you can do, you just have to wait it out and it will eventually go back to normal (this can sometimes take up to a day).

It will also occasionally do this when you attempt to upload a track too, kept happening to me this morning. You just gotta make a copy of your track description into a word document or something so you can copy/paste it to Looperman every time you try to upload that track (saves having to re-write it every time). And then just keep trying to upload the track, it will eventually work.
    If it doesn't work, than just try again in a few hours.

12. 736426
    BEATZMODE : Thu 24th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

i noticed most of yesterday i couldnt access looperman.com at all ,.maybe looperman is going through some maintenance at the moment

13. 951439
    Evisma : Thu 24th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

I tried to log on yesterday and my security software red-flagged this site as "Spyware/Malware". Never happened before. Wouldn't let me on without deactivating security software. Fine today.

14. 782612
    40A : Thu 24th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

the revolution will not be televised.

15. 1
    Looperman : Thu 24th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

The site was down from about 2am - 11am GMT as an auto update on the server caused a few problems and i had to fix things when i woke up.

At peak times uploading may be a bit slower. If everyone is experiencing super slow uploads then let me know as Ill have to check server settings again. Slow uploads was fixed a few months ago though.

At peak times we can have up to 200 people uploading, downloading, browsing etc which can slow things down a little

16. 1115991
    Unknown User : Thu 24th Apr 2014 : 8 years ago

Ok, Upload is possible again.
    It's quite slow, but hey, it works.

Posts 1 - 16 of 16

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.