Do Rappers On This Site Even Exist Anymore

Posts 1 - 25 of 33
  1. 864181
    Pippa777 : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

I have sooo many tracks i would like to walk in but lately rappers on here have been non existant. If any of you are out there please please please get in contact with me coz im starting to not be sure.. :P

2. 837584
    YMCMB : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Last time I checked rappers were alive and well on this site. But then again, I haven't checked in a while. lol man, I'd be honored to work with you if you need a rapper, I'm always up for it. I can hop on a track of yours tomorrow. Sorry about the wait, but I'm throwing down some beat tutorials tonight.

Peace,Respect:
    -Scene Beats

3. 350128
    Felix : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

RIGHT HERE!!! I go by Felix. I am not only a rapper, but a producer also. I like to think that I am pretty good at what I do. You should check my page out. I'm trying to make Hip-Hop/Rap relevant on Looperman.com again. I'm headed over to check out your page now.

-Felix-

4. 864181
    Pippa777 : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

scene I couldnt find anything with u rapping on your page?

And abeezy damn man. Youre voice got me excited and I love that you are keen, you need that. I could give you some dope as tracks Thankyou both for replying, you should email me at
    straight away and I'll be in contact :D

5. 1074167
    Saint7x : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

I Agree with Pippa777 Haven't Really Found alotta Rappers, I'd Like to get in Touch with a few of em, Don't Wanna steal any from you but @ Abeezylive, You got Some Great Flow, check out Some of My Tracks and Maybe We could work on something.

6. 350128
    Felix : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

@Pippa777: I just swang by your page. I like what I'm hearing. I'm getting ready to email you in a bit, we'll work something out.

@Saint7x: I need an email from you. We can also work something out. should be interesting.

To the both of you: Do you rap or are you strictly producing? And, as I described in my song descriptions, I am working on a project (LSD) with my brother Kid Zero, so I'm letting you know in advance that this may be a somewhat lengthy process. Maybe a month or 2? I'm not sure. I don't want to BS you guys. We will get some work done. We can all make each other better.

by the way...

With confidence,
    -Felix-

7. 177447
    Unknown User : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Yes and they always eat their vegetables!

8. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Take a look at the pella section of the site you'll find like a million vocals in the form of rap.

9. 979612
    SOULENTITY : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

boom. existence can't not exist yo. I am.

10. 1028417
    ArtfulOne : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Oh Pippa, you are in for it.

I just downloaded a bunch of your instrumentals, and I'm feeling them. I'm sitting here freestyling to Phonecalls in the Rain right now. Its tight.

You have skill. I'd love to work with you.

- Artful One

11. 304977
    iceberg760 : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Sup ALL -- Gents/emailed a couple of you---would be up to Collab-Work..i go by KnowMadthatDude....check my page or search SoundCloud for me...I come to you humbled---knee bended...ready to work----use me as the Sword to your Musics Shield....I am a Rappers Rapper---my content is real/my focus is on the wordplay-delivery...would be up to collab with alot of you producers/emcees~~~~again, i come to you humbled---use me (thats what she said)....lol....KnowMadthatDude

12. 557270
    Audiotism : Wed 6th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

I don't know if you even checked the tracks section, but theres a bunch of them there aswell as in the accapella section... I am a rapper, but due to a lack of time these days and living in 2 different cities, I do not always have my mic and other hardware with me... But i am always down for some collabo's with the weekend nearing, i will have acces to my hardware again. Just check out my tracks and let me know if I am the material you are looking for. peace Audiotism

13. 864181
    Pippa777 : Thu 7th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Artful one, Id like to see what you came up with, thankyou :)

Iceberg I emailed you, keen

And Audio and Soul you are both amazing

If any of you want to work with me please send me an email at I would love to work with you guys :3

14. 342539
    hanginghighguy : Thu 7th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

hit me up...i'll record right now

15. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 7th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Pippa777. There are tons of rappers here but nearly all of them are very busy producers like "Shatner", "Bonez", "WoundedBuffalo", "KieberSauser", "NePaul", "ChaseManhattan", "Buddaman", "Manzet" and so many more. But yet again, all of those guys are skilled and well accomplished producers. Try the acapella loop area as Mahloo13 suggested, but by the looks of things others are stepping up now. Good Luck!

16. 560295
    TurfGoldMusic : Thu 7th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

ProLyfik, Manzet, MosReQuest, J1K, CONEYISLANDRECORDS, CWarren, harderthantherest, and many more. Most of these people have been missing for a while but, they got some fiyah beats! When you start making HIPHOP tracks like these few, Emcees will come to you!

17. 657155
    RebelThoughts : Thu 7th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

alot of us still here, i've just been busy with school and work, plus when collaborating people have been forgetting to send the tracks after sending a few emails about how the project suppose to go etc.

18. 560295

Silver5, what's good man? We did that collab on the Last Poets mixtape. Got some heat on the back burner I have been saving for a special occasion. Holla

19. 657155
    RebelThoughts : Thu 7th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

hey thought you didn't remember me, liking that persuit track I'm freestyleing to it in my mind right now no joke lol. I'ma hit your gmail

20. 560295

Let's do the remix!

21. 864181
    Pippa777 : Fri 8th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

hanging high checked you out and love it, would love to do something with you

22. 1079279
    Patroklus : Fri 8th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

send me a beat. I'm down to drop a few bars before work.

23. 342539
    hanginghighguy : Fri 8th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

Pippa,
    We are always down...send us any beat you want to

u got any specific plans?

24. 864181
    Pippa777 : Sat 9th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

just emailed you my friend :)

25. 277347
    SDUB1 : Sat 30th Nov 2013 : 9 years ago

I'm a christian rapper that is willing to be used to spit a verse. HMU.

Posts 1 - 25 of 33

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.