Thank You Looperman

Posts 1 - 18 of 18
  1. 944056
    Darkreine : Fri 18th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

With all the negative crap which seems to be filling the forums here, I thought I would share some good news. I've been on this website about six months or so now and have met some truly awesome people. One of the acapellas I uploaded was used by a producer in South Africa, who got signed to a record label in London. They in turn signed me for this one track and the result is that this track is going to be featured at the Amsterdam Dance Event this weekend. ADE attracts DJ's, producer and artists from all over the world in a four day event.

So I would like to say thanx to Shan and Looperman.com for helping this to happen for me, and to say to all of you, never give up on your dreams, keep honing and learning your craft, because if it can happen to me, it really can happen to anyone.

2. 268784
    3n0 : Fri 18th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

nice :D

im here since 2007 (old profile) and all i know about makeing music i learn here.
    this is one of the best resource site on the web!
    there are lots of good threads about producing here but they are push by this spam thread so no one reads them, i think looperman should make forum box for interesting threads like on the old site desing.

sorry for hijacking youre thread, just want to say that more people should write here what looperman did for them insted just complaining...

3. 944056
    Darkreine : Fri 18th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Hey 3n0, that was exactly the point of my thread too. No hijacking, thanx for contributing.

4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 18th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Congrats Kenny! You deserve the attention as an artist!

5. 671112

excellent Kenny!

you're one of the best HUMAN at this site, so this success is natural...

Salute, Danke

6. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Fri 18th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Well it's about time I see a forum thread not full of whining!! :O Great news Kenney :D I joined looperman about a year ago thinking I'd get drum loops to play my guitar to and make heavy metal tracks. Well, I gone into making cinematic tracks. Totally different direction than I expected. I've also started to work with Midisparks composing music for paintings he showcases on his art site :D So yes Thank You Looperman for being such a valuable resource :D

7. 337508
    subSpace : Fri 18th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

looperman is a virus there is no cure once you catch the looper fever it is hard to get rid of. it makes you go loopy for loops

this place is the only haven for music makers

8. 589130
    Unknown User : Fri 18th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Hey Kenny, that's great new brother. Always good to hear exciting news. This site is full of many valuable resources, talent, and friends. This is the place that helped me progress to being a more skillful singer, producer, musician, and I look forward to staying here for a very long time. Thanks for sharing the wonderful new bro!

Pete

9. 851137
    crucethus : Sat 19th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Awesome Kenny that's great to hear!

10. 226304
    Dylex : Sat 19th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

I been here since Feb 25, 2009... I had my share of ups and downs (More Ups) got much feedback worked with many great people on the Looperman heard my work remix so many times I help a person on here get signed I didn't get my credit but all that matter was I help someone get signed...Its Great To Be Here

11. 837584
    YMCMB : Sat 19th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

finally! good news! Congrats man, and you're so right about negative crap filling the forums. lol awesome job on getting signed for that song.

12. 944056
    Darkreine : Sun 20th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Thanx for all your kindness. You guys also contributed to this with your comments and support and for that I will always be grateful. You gave me the confidence to keep at it and try different things. It's no biggy in the grand scheme of things and it's only one track. My point is, stay positive and keep making the music that you would like to listen to. The future of music and the independent artists is bright!

13. 740449
    brillbilly : Sun 20th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Im going to be selling posters outside in dam with I HEART DARKREINE lol

Wow funny how i never hav a coffee in a coffee shop lol

Great to know what your trying for your getting DJ KENNY!

I keep turning down offers as i just cant be asssed lol

14. 566761
    OdotZED : Sun 20th Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Awesome, congrats man!!

15. 848132
    mrwolf14 : Mon 21st Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Hi Kenny! Glad to read this. Great news.
    I am so happy that your talent is being recognized! This is only the first of a long series of contracts... I am sure!

Can you also provide some links to the event, the label, the record... whatever! You made me really curious man :-)

Ciao, Domenico

16. 318543
    profplum : Mon 21st Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

@subSpace not sure you know what a virus is.3n0 5 loops in 5 years you the man.
    brillbilly What?
    Someone needs to kill kenny.

17. 944056
    Darkreine : Mon 21st Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Thanx guys!! Profplum, didn't you do it in the kitchen with the blunt instrument lol? Anyway Killkenny is a place!

Domenico here's a link to the sampler.

http://store.sandiscorecordings.com/releases (No spam intendend here)

Really appreciate your comments.

18. 848132
    mrwolf14 : Tue 22nd Oct 2013 : 8 years ago

Impressed by the track. Well produced.
    And your voice is the main actor here.
    Well done Kenny!
    Ciao, Domenico

Posts 1 - 18 of 18

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.