Out Of The Loop At Festivals For A While

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1
    Looperman : Tue 2nd Jul 2013 : 6 years ago

Just a quicky to let you know that Im out of action for a while.

Been out to www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk for the week and then right back to work on www.mostlyjazz.co.uk

Should be back in action around 10th July.

Sorry to anyone trying to get in touch. Im literally only in the house to grab a bit of sleep and then out first thing.

Ill go through all emails when im back to earth.

2. 944056
    Darkreine : Tue 2nd Jul 2013 : 6 years ago

Pack your tent and have a good one!

K;)

3. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 3rd Jul 2013 : 6 years ago

Cool stuff Shan!..just had a look at the mostlyjazz line up..Holy best bass player Batman! 'The Blocheads' are playing,whoa!..Norman Watt Roy aka the face from outer space (per Ian Durey band introduction)..that'll be worth it for those guys alone.......look forward to your festival pics :)

4. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Wed 3rd Jul 2013 : 6 years ago

You deserve a bit of fun Looperman and personal relaxation time, a break from all of this here. You have made a lot of noticeable improvements here and some not so noticeable like bug fixes and security updates I am sure. Enjoy yourself. I hope you get some videos too! I would love to get an idea of what was played there. Enjoy and Cheers! Mr. Funk

5. 157151
    PatriciaEdwards : Wed 3rd Jul 2013 : 6 years ago

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Don't worry about us, I'll hold this biggole fort down...won't I guys? Lol.

Enjoy yourself.

6. 1
    Looperman : Tue 9th Jul 2013 : 6 years ago

ok, im back. ill go through all the message ive had over the last two weeks some time tomorrow.

some pics and vids of the festival being uploaded at the mo. lots more to come

https://www.facebook.com/mostlyjazz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/mostlyjazz

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads