Without This Site I Would Have Never Made It This Far

Posts 1 - 22 of 22
  1. 782718
    Unknown User : Fri 7th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

Looperman has helped me so much in creating unique beats!
    I am currently in school at Full Sail for Music Production and I know Im new to this so im not expecting too much but I would love some feedback on my work. Good or bad I need to know if Im doing good at this. I make beats daily, and just put out my 15th mixtape on my website. If anyone could take some time out and listen I would appreciate the feedback.

www.uniquebeatz.bandcamp.com

If you need to contact me you can email me at

Thanks!

Uniquebeatz

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

Hey Evan! Congrats to your success. Learning at Full Sail is an awesome way to go. It is really great that you credit this site for some of your success too. Why don't you show some LooperFam love by posting a track or two in support of the site that has helped you so much in creating unique beats!

"Looperman has helped me so much in creating unique beats!"
    That's what you said but you have an odd way of showing your appreciation by posting links to your real love BandCamp. Most of us do have second or even third accounts elsewhere. But many of us post, share and contribute material on this site to show our appreciation in deeds and not just with empty words and an empty profile to boot. Are you going to really join looperman.com or is this your pimp site. Post something to show you really meant what you said please.

3. 782718
    Unknown User : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

Why does every comment I read of yours no matter where on this site I read it you sound rude and like your better than everyone...

The reason I sent a link to my profile is to show my love for loopermqn. Just because its on bandcamp doesent matter. Used to have a soundcloud but I like the format better what of it?

Im not gunna post on here because ive seen no one really says much on this site.

My point was to get people to check out my stuff and provide FEEDBACK on the structure and everything else in my beats. Not someone trying to tell me what to do and how to do it.

So unless thats what your going to do there is no point in going completely of subject in your reply.

Uniquebeatz

4. 782718

And I think I would know since 90% of my loops that I use came from this website. Without loopermqn I wouldnt have been able to put together a beat.

5. 782718

Looperman* Off*

6. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

Hey evanstrey ease up man..Joe was just giving you some polite advice which you might want to take on board if you want some constructive critique from Looperman members..first things first...read the "GUIDELINES" for how to make posts!..after you've absorbed that try keeping your indignation in check...nobody is going to go to another site and leave comments which would probably entail signing up for a new account there.

7. 157151
    PatriciaEdwards : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

What the guys are saying is you will surely get more support and help and advise on your work if you post it here. No one is trying to be rude, just trying to help you get "more" feedback.

Trust me :-).

8. 630386

Evan, Dave hit my point exactly. It's like going into McDonalds and eating Kentucky Fried Chicken in the store. When you claim to be part of a community you should act like you are part of the that community and participate in the framework it provides. The FEEDBACK structure is in place here and it works fine. Review my comments today. People have said I am too kind in my reviews. Nobody cares about bandcamp you missed the point. My point is you better talk to Looperman about your blatant violation of the guidelines. If you care not I will contact him for you. Like Dave said why would anyone leave this site to review the songs of someone who clearly doesn't think that this site is worth his music. This not about BandCamp or Sound Cloud. I just found it odd you shared no material here but you took took took. There nothing in policy that encourages users to ask other user to leave this site and review songs on SoundCloud, BandCamp or Reverbnation.

9. 585633
    topvega : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

I think it comes down to etiquette or lack there of....jmo

tv

10. 782718

Didnt know everyone would make such a big deal about this! I just wanted to make sure my instrumentals sounded right. I have to say that Ive never been treated so rude before. Like I have no idea what Im talking about at all. Made me feel like I was being talked down on. You would get mad to now wouldnt you? Didnt make the post to be instructed on how I should have done the post. Why couldnt someone just click the post listen to a few beats and say yes or no if it sounded good. All of you took it to a whole new level regardless of what anyone on here says. I know I would have checked out any one of yalls music if it would have been a post from one of the users on here. I honestly would rather go to ANY other site on the web before coming back here if everyone on here is like this.

11. 782718

Guess thats just to much to ask. No one was taking anything? I just thought someone would be nice enough to take a few minutes out of their day and listen and come back here and say yes or no if it sounded good. Didnt think anyone would even listen to it on here because alot of people jus download stuff and thats all. I try to participate in the forum when its something I have an opinion on. Really didnt think it would go down a bad road. Just dont understand what the big deal is. Its music just listen to it or dont! I asked for a certain input. Not a negative one! Or let me say several..

12. 782718

Seriously almost everyone on here has been rude in some way to me. Talked to me like I was stupid or acted better than me...

13. 851137
    crucethus : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

Take a step back, evanstrey19 and think about this for a moment just by looking at the facts with no emotional or egotistical responses.
    1. You nicely posted that you appreciate looperman and for all the site's done and left a link on a different site to view.
    2. Joe nicely complimented you on acknowledging looperman, but constructively pointed out that you would be violating the terms of service on looperman. It costs looperman $ to host this site and by linking to another site would not help keep this site afloat, hence the rules.
    3. You rebutted Joe's comment by taking it personally to heart instead of just looking at the facts, and you also stated that no one ever comments. I would have to disagree with you on that. You get back when you give on this site.
    4. Other people on the site are pointing this out to you as well.

This leaves you two choices based on the facts.
    Conform to the rules of the site(I would be glad to review your songs, on this site!)
    or let your ego become bruised and leave because you don't like someone standing up to your original thoughts.

personally I would like you to stay

Steve

14. 630386

Evan, what typically happens is once you build up popularity and momentum on a site like this it is usually transferable to other sites because people will remember you for your great music here they will eventually follow you most of the time wherever you go down the road. So while you are here most members will never know of your work. No one thinks any less of you opposed to the next person, where did that come from? I don't even know you so I would most certainly would not say the "S" word to you or anyone, that would be truly rude. I wish you all the best, God help me!

15. 944056
    Darkreine : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

Evan man, the world is not against you, so get rid of the complex before it destroys you. All people are saying to you is that you have to give something in order to receive. Why should people waste their time going somewhere else to listen to your music when they are already here?

You are full of contradictions man, if you read through your comments above you'll see what I mean. If as you say, this site has made you what you are, then contribute to it properly.

16. 883744
    ElectronBlue : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

@Evans. I checked your Profile and you have nothing to show. I checked your comments and you have one comment that asks for help making a Logo for your Bandcamp site. One that asks for help for a trap beat that sounds off. One for collab's and of course the feed back for this comment. You say "90% of my loops that I use came from this website. Without loopermqn I wouldnt have been able to put together a beat."

All take and no give my friend. Also we are not here to help you build up your Bandcamp site at this moment in time.
    I think that you should show some love and give a little back to our Looper family ( perhaps some of those mixtapes or uniquebeatz you make and put on your Bandcamp site) and then the good people here might show you some love back and give you all the help you need. Just a subtle hint LOL

17. 883744

@Evans

Might be a good idea to go read this thread.

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/180300/construction-kit

18. 782718

How about all of you fuck off? How bout that!

19. 268784
    3n0 : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

HEY! i made a lot of songs from looperman members loops and now i want u to go to this other site and write me a comment.

-google translate

20. 782718

No one said write a comment on my bandcamp page.
    You cant even write a comment on that page! Wante the comments to come back here so people could read them. Sorry I went about it the wrong way because Im new at this but wow. You call me egotistical? LOL

I apologize to the people who were just trying to help. Maybe I went a little overboard. Text seems like people are being rude alot and maybe I read it wrong from the beginning and just let my anger get in the way.
    So now that I know that someone might actually listen to it on here, how should I go about doing it? Didnt even know you could upload a whole mixtape on here.

And PS I wasent trying to offemd anyone by trying to get people to go to my website on bandcamp. Honestly didnt know it would be this big of a deal just to get some feedback..

21. 883744

Yea man you can put your loops and tracks on here and ask for feed back and help and collabs and people are really great. We love sharing our stuff. You will make all kind of friends all over the world some are famous pro's and some are just beginners like me but we all help each other as much as we can. They are good people on here if you muck in mate. There is a 10 meg upload limit for loops and I forget what it is for tracks. I think it is 12 meg. Just convert them to mp3 192 and they will fit most 4 minute or so songs. Any way all the info is in the hlp section. And it's ok about getting angry now that you have apologized lol

22. 851137
    crucethus : Sat 8th Jun 2013 : 9 years ago

1. Log in
    2. click tracks
    3. click upload (all the way on the right of the options
    4. fill out form completely and upload from your computer your mp3. 10mb limit I use 192 if under 6 or 7 minutes total song length.
    5. I suggest you feature the song, as more people will see it. Also every time you comment on a track, that featured song goes to the top of the chart usually meaning more plays and more chances at feedback.
    welcome back!

Posts 1 - 22 of 22

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.