Site Should Be Running Quicker

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1
    Looperman : Sat 25th May 2013 : 6 years ago

Just to keep you all up to date on things moving along in the background.

Hopefully the site should be running quicker then it has been due to some more optimisation that Ive been doing. Ive managed to reduce the number of calls to the database by maybe half and updated how avatars are generated and shown.

There is more to come but im trying to release updates in stages as and when I know they are working ok.

Its good to have found a bit of time to get some much needed updates done.

2. 883744
    ElectronBlue : Sat 25th May 2013 : 6 years ago

Well done mate and it shows.

3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 25th May 2013 : 6 years ago

Yeah awesome!

4. 965188
    StrawHatDJ : Sat 25th May 2013 : 6 years ago

I can't really tell cos ma lil computer is slow already. But it only took one try to upload a song instead of the usual 2 or 3 times. DUno if that had anything to do with the optimisation ya done or not.

5. 966503
    lumberhorn : Sun 26th May 2013 : 6 years ago

On my end, I'm noticing its taking a long time for the play button for each loop to appear on the search results page. It appears on the page of the individual loop if I click on its name, just not on the search results page...fyi

6. 944056
    Darkreine : Sun 26th May 2013 : 6 years ago

I get the same problem as @lumberhorn. I thought it was just my internet connection, or a browser issue, but it's been happening for a couple of days. Some appear on the list page, but no all. I'm using Chrome, haven't tried it in i.e., but that's bad now anyway for flash and some java.

7. 883744
    ElectronBlue : Sun 26th May 2013 : 6 years ago

No problem here, instant everything.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads