Its Random BUT If Your Intested In Or Need A Logo Made

Posts 1 - 25 of 74
  1. 837584
    YMCMB : Tue 7th May 2013 : 9 years ago

hey everyone. This is my second post in the last 30 minutes or so,of a completely different topic but I still hope people don't jump on me for spamming.

first of all. I feel like a take a lot from this site and don't give enough.

Logos are great for a band/artist website you may have and even great for just this website or maybe even an album cover.

Anyway, I'm interested in making logos for people! All you have to do is tell me what you want to be on the logo, and any other wishes for the logo such as color or objects.

Even if you don't NEED a logo made, I'm always up for challenges.

And these are pretty decent logos I make by the way if I do say so myself and are of course 100% FREE. I hate even using the word free on the forums because it sounds like I'm trying to offer some weird spam deal or something else advertiseish.

As for giving credit, I'll have JJ in tiny tiny letters in each logo so don't worry about that.

I -LOVE- making logos and really would enjoy if I got to customize one for someone else.

2. 423992
    Carrol : Tue 7th May 2013 : 9 years ago

that's nice to give something back, more people should do that, good on you, what software do you use?

3. 837584
    YMCMB : Tue 7th May 2013 : 9 years ago

although I use only the sprite creation tool in a video game creating program and then SOMETIMES good old paint to just test out new fonts I make.

Yeah... I know my softwares not impressive but the end result usually out weighs that fact. lol

4. 268784
    3n0 : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

can we see some examples of youre work?

5. 837584
    YMCMB : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

I'll make an example logo and then post it up by the end of the day.

6. 678241
    J2age : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

Thats awesome. I always envisioned a logo for my musician name J2age in firey letters and the backround was complete darkness. Thats would be cool to see. If you were able to or wouldn't mind trying id be down for that lol. :)

7. 837584

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/73101467.png/

okay, so I created this font for my Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend project. Check it out, see what you think.

8. 963405
    ViralSilenc3 : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

Hmm, no offence but that logo in the link there isn't the most professional thing I've ever seen. I mean the font was pretty damn cool but the background and colour choices weren't the best. It's ok but I think you need to look into getting some better software. I think i'll just stick to making my own for now.

Lol, my profile pic was drawn on a Nintendo 3DS. So yeah, I'm not saying you should go spend a lot of money on stuff like photoshop, it's just I think you'd do a lot better with something a little more limitless than MS Paint...

I probably sounded like an arrogant twat for saying that...

9. 837584

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/333fg.png/

Here you go J2AGE!

10. 837584

@ViralSilenc3

yeah, I'm fully knowing that my images I produce are not professional in pretty much any way, but yeah, I do like doing this to improve my image making production. I'd like to use my photoshop or other things but I'm working on a slow windows XP computer that's broken in many ways lol
    The reason I'm doing this is to just give a little something to the nice people on this website weather it be art or utter crap/failed art :D

11. 963405

Lol, ok.
    It's actually a pretty good idea though. Kinda wish i'd thought of doing that myself. :)

12. 375728
    Cybertooth : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

@impendingdoom
    i salute your excellent name

i would appreciate anything abstract

@viralsilence
    be aware that tone does not generally transfer into text very well
    keep in mind this is a website for musicians, and they tend to be beginners at that
    if you want crazy good art, try deviantart
    but theyll probably charge you

13. 963405

@Cybertooth I understand that but this particular post is in fact about art and not music. I was simply just stating my opinion.
    I do like his logos i'm just saying that he has a lot of potential to make them better, and could bring that out with better software.
    I did not mean to offend @ImpendingDOOM in any way but if I did than I'm sure he is more than capable of bringing that up with me himself.

14. 375728
    Cybertooth : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

for lack of anything better to say

meh

15. 63133
    RogueAi : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

Well, I'm a graphic designer that is graduating from college this Saturday. I wouldn't charge much, probably around $30 a logo. (price is negotiable)

16. 678241
    J2age : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

nahhh free is where its at lol :p i like the logo but would u be able to put the j and the 2 closer? so that it forms an R J2 see? I would use it after and u can throw ur name on the logo for designer credit that would be cool :)

17. 63133
    RogueAi : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

Well, I need the money. lol

18. 883744
    ElectronBlue : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

There you go. It's not all about 1000.00 software but about talent. Nice Logo.

19. 950526
    RapperCAS : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

Hey ImpendingDOOM, this is just a suggestion. If you want better software, get gimp. I'd recommend photoshop, but GIMP is free.(totally). It's basically on the same level as photoshop. I've used it before. But nice pictures.

20. 837584

@RapperCAS
    yeah! I've been thinking about it and I'll probably get it today. My sister who is in collage with a multimedia class and who does photo stuff on the side (She has amazing results) recomended it to me. :3

@J2AGE
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/3333k.png/

I think this MIGHT be what you're looking for. Don't hesitate to ask me for changes or additions to the logo.

21. 557270
    Audiotism : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

I am a graphic designer aswell, check my profile picture :) just re-worked a font, pretty easy actually, but i think a nice result, as for your logo's ImpendingDOOM, try a different program, you do have the creativity, just not the right tools to work with, just like a painter, he is really nothing without his 100's of different brushes!

22. 837584

@Audiotism
    Yeah, I TOTALLY agree with you bro. I dislike not being able to use my full potential. And wow, that's a pretty sweet picture you have as your profile picture. :D

23. 782718
    Unknown User : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

I was looking for a post like this a few days ago! Exactly what I need for my BandCamp page. I need a header, 975 pixels wide, 40-180 pixels tall in size if you can do that. I just need it to say "Uniquebeatz" but in a cool font or something. Black background and white letters would be cool to see. Thanks

24. 837584

@evanstrey19

okay I made it... kinda...
    Could someone make a more professional version of this?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/uniquebeatz.png/

25. 782718
    Unknown User : Wed 8th May 2013 : 9 years ago

Bro thats perfect! Thank You!

Posts 1 - 25 of 74

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.