Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Hmmm Electroacousticindustrialdance Album Up For Remix Perhaps

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Sun 24th Feb 2013 : 8 years ago

I just seem to be getting interest in my album and thought, why not put the whole album up for remix ?

http://IsolatedGroundReceptacle.com
    (It's approx 30 minutes of music)

so, it starts off as ambient, soundscaping moving into minimal electro-industrial then morphs into edgy-hardcore dance and slams ya with some slow-dub-industrial-groove, crazy hip-hop-industrial-cinematic and some NIN/Front 242 inspired dancefloor hit(?)

that's my story & I'm stick'intuit

Anyways,

I wondered how many peeps might be interested in 3rd Nipple Music releasing and promoting a remix album of Isolated Ground Receptacle's EVILUTIONARY album ?

some would be in multitrack/stems form, others in zipped pack of loops as I did most of the album Live and mixed a couple into multitracks recently...

Lemme know..

Neal Visher
    @3rdNippleMusic

2. 744903
    JeffBock : Sun 24th Feb 2013 : 8 years ago

Hi Neal,

I'm very interisting about remixing an industrial track.
    In fact i love the second album of NIN, all Ministry ,Front 242 and Einstürzende Neubauten...I just listen some tracks from Evilutionary and i'm ready for. You know what is industrial, me too.

I did industrial many times in bands or alone. But not since a very long time and i will be glad to do it again.

I made this indus remix for a french hardcore producer called Al Core (from Micropoint) on 2004, so if you're interisting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQe-FgI-MrU

Et comme tu es canadien, peut-être parles tu français? ça m'arrangerait bien...

What ever, if you're ok, please show me how to download some sounds.

Peace, computer and mechanic

Jeff

3. 609523

well we can talk, I'm really scoping out to see if there's enough interest, but open to discussion man... I
    'll check that song you linked to too...

nv

4. 851137
    crucethus : Sun 24th Feb 2013 : 8 years ago

I could see myself doing some interesting things with Nomadic, and a deep house mix of Respiratory failure.
    I do like the Sunshiner, it's the most commercially viable track on the album.

Steve

5. 609523

sweet, deep house on respiratory failure hah, got my wonderin.. and yeah, the sunshiner is very interesting lol..

thanks,

noted !

6. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Fri 20th Sep 2013 : 8 years ago

aye,

been a while.. was working on the road.. and it's summer, but if anyone is interested I've got the files ready to go.. so, needles to say, it's up for remix:

EVILUTIONARY:
    http://isolatedgroundreceptacle.com/albums/evilutionary

just send me an email and I'll send you the download links.

thiiird_nipple_music at yeah who'd ought see eh
    (if this is too obscure, use the LM contact form)

man, i sure missed this place !

nv

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums