Thanks For The Downloads And Tracks

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 794457
    DeadStringer : Fri 25th Jan 2013 : 9 years ago

Just over a week into 2013, I decided to turn my hand to producing loops as a way of making use of all of the good elements in tracks that I decided weren't going anywhere.

After sorting through some of my rejected and half-finished tracks and extracting the good stuff, I uploaded a few loops and started to create a few more (count currently stands at 29).

I expected nothing more than a few downloads and possibly the occasional track, particularly while I was getting the hang of making loops.

In the 2 weeks since I uploaded my first loop, I've received over 5000 downloads, lots of great feed back and 9 tracks which prominently feature my loops.

This is far a far greater response than I expected and would like to thank everyone who has downloaded, reviewed, used (and, particularly, left a link to their track using), my loops. I appreciate you taking time out of you life to let me know what you think of my creations and appreciate even more, those who have had the courtesy to show me how they have developed my creations. You're all awesome!

Long live sharing!

2. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Fri 25th Jan 2013 : 9 years ago

awesome ! I gotta admit I downloaded a few last week ; ) cool stuff, but the amazing part is "9 tracks which prominently feature my loops" WOW, that many people told you that fast ? truly beautiful !

neal

3. 794457
    DeadStringer : Thu 31st Jan 2013 : 9 years ago

That's really the part I'm happy with. I know the majority of downloads will be fruitless and those that do make it into a track, I'm unlikely to hear, so to get that many responses that quickly was really nice.

Yeh, I noticed a lot of activity from you ;D

4. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Thu 31st Jan 2013 : 9 years ago

yeah, I sometimes wish I could just say, zip all this member files & download em lol...

I hope to work with some of yours, but eah, at the studio 3 nights week, writing new material, got a girl, and a job.. ugh.. haven't pla with too man loops in the last few weeks sadly, keep downloading with optimism though hah !

keep up the good work mate !

Neal Visher

ps: my login captcha word was HELLHAG hahahah

5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 31st Jan 2013 : 9 years ago

Way to go! It's fun to hear when people are using your loops!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.