Who Uploaded Quality Loops In 2012 - Tell Us Your Favourites

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 1
    Looperman : Mon 24th Dec 2012 : 9 years ago

Its almost the end of the year again and 2013 is just around the corner.

I thought I'd start a thread to thank those that have taken the time to produce and upload quality loops and sample for everyone.

I check the new uploads as they come in and assign upload privileges to people, most of the time every morning. Because of that I manage to weed out the stuff that doesn't cut the mustard for whatever reason but also on occasion get to hear some real quality.

Ill start you off with a couple of people whos loops are always worth a look and to save me spending all day typing this up ill ask you guys to add to the list and maybe say why you like the people you give a shout out to.

Ferry Terry
    https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/747210

Always interesting loops and what stands out for me here is that they are all played live rather then programmed or taken from a preset.

Mr Funktastic
    https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/630386

MrF has excelled himself this year with the number of loops he's uploaded and its good to see things bundled into a theme.

Ok folks over to you ....

2. 671112

Hi Loopeys

here are some names:
    Tumbleweed, Shortbusmusic, MorpheusD, Ferryterry, Scottsims, ChrisNeal, Minor2go ...

Merry Xmas for all of you

3. 686021
    Atrox : Mon 24th Dec 2012 : 9 years ago

I can't remember all names,so I'll use this thread to thank all of them for good samples.They will recognize themselfs in beats.Thanks to all and continue to make nice samples

4. 842499
    Exfain : Mon 24th Dec 2012 : 9 years ago

Ill drop some names that are on my mind, but I'm sure there are way more:
    Mr Funktastic: Brilliant Loops, wide selection, different genres and an amazing person in general (had the pleasure to talk to him)

apocalypze: his loops are not 100% my style, but hes a very young, talented and positive person and I see him dropping loops regularly.

SkepticDeejay: Hes the reason why I created my account, cause his loops are definetely the most inspiring for me.

There are way more that come up with super quality loops (proexcliptix, theofficialchemist and many more), so I'd like to say thanks to all the other loopers here, keep up your great work!

5. 885366
    Tegumai : Mon 24th Dec 2012 : 9 years ago

I'm new to loops and to Looperman, so my views probably don't mean much. That said, the producers that stick out for me 'so far' are: shortbusmusic, minor2go, planetjazzbass, mrfunktastic, ferryterry, nightingale, loopfreak, sintheticrecords.... These people must 'dream' in notes and beats.
    planetjazzbass's loops could win awards for their "titles" alone! :) (He is a genius with words and notes.)
    I'm sure there are many more fabulous producers that I just haven't heard yet.

6. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 25th Dec 2012 : 9 years ago

Mr. Minor2Go is by far the greatest loop producer I've heard on this site and off this site. Martin's loops truly set the standards of excellence of what loop producing is really all about.

In my own way I tried to model my own loop production after his while maintaining my own originality. Minor2Go commitment to quality and dedication to this site has always impressed me. It gave me something to strive forward with and work hard to achieve better results.

I've chatted a lot with Martin in the past. When I came to this site in 2009, I was using other people loops and now I am making loops. The reason why the progression happen so fast for me is because of Martin! I wanted to do what he was doing but in my own way.

Minor2Go is a true professional. His 2,000th loop milestone was a tremendous achievement and example for all to admire and show respect to. He is a very skilled and awesome musician, producer and loop creator.

In the loop realm, I owe Minor2Go a really big public thank you! Thank you Minor2Go!

Truly,
    Mr. Funktastic

Minor2Go's loops can be found at:
    https://www.looperman.com/users/loops/159051

7. 34104
    oasisduke : Tue 25th Dec 2012 : 9 years ago

I concur with all named mentioned...
    This year, however, Bear's (shortbus) loops really transformed my music. They made me think about producing in a different way, and therefore, really shaped the new, better music I am making right now.

Thats why I have been a member of this site for 6 years; this place is overflowing with inspiration.
    While i am always up for collabs, I have been bad about adding loops ((partly because I'm scared of the vetting process lol)).
    I am going to better next year.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed music that has made me a better singer/songwriter/producer.
    Love!

8. 749715
    LoopnFLlover : Wed 2nd Jan 2013 : 9 years ago

My 2 cents on the matter and in no particular order..
    Mr Funktastic is a wonderful loop producer with wide genre selection and top quality loops. I've had the pleasure of a collab with him recently and was not disappointed in the quality or sound of his loops. The rate at which he cranks out full loop packs is astounding to me.

Minor2Go has great loops with superb sounds that are almost songs in themselves. They seem so right that it's hard to add to them without ruininf them.

Scepticdeejay is another favorite of mine. A nice variety of instruments and many acidized for use with any bpm. Great talent here for sure.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.