See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

The Loop Radio

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 441709
    kerry : Sat 13th Oct 2012 : 8 years ago

hi all i did have a thread which was blocked dew to spamming my link so im on going to post it just this once the loop radio site is for artist to get air play i done the site via yola a free well known website host the site has the home page which has a chat box online shoutcast music submission page dj submission page for those who want to take over the radio forum were you can post your links why did i do this site the reason i done was to help artist to get there music played chat have and havelaugh with other artist
    http://the-loop-radio.yolasite.com/ i will not be posting this link again because i don't want to get in trouble

2. 749715
    LoopnFLlover : Sun 14th Oct 2012 : 8 years ago

I wish more people would visit here. I love having the live chat so I can get instant feedback on tracks I have in the works. I've gotten help from a few from our community that were in chat by uploading unfinished works and asking for help. Not all my songs on looperman get feedback and as I'm trying to better myself having those people chat me up has helped with some songs. If only we had a live chat here.

3. 441709
    kerry : Sun 14th Oct 2012 : 8 years ago

HI ALL TONIGHT FROM 7PM UK TIME THE LOOP RADIO WILL BE PLAYING BACK TO BACK MUSIC SUBMISSIONS IF YOU WANT YOUR TRACK PLAYED PLEASE SEND VIA THE WEBSITE OR EMAIL ME ANY GENRE WILL BE PLAYED I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE RADIO SAYING ACCESS DENIED AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE I HAVE ADDED INSTRUCTIONS SO I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

4. 441709

sorry that was a accident i did not mean to post the link again just coped and pasted my fb post opps wont happen again

5. 441709

back to back has just started

6. 347760
    PortraitOfABlackHole : Sun 14th Oct 2012 : 8 years ago

glad i stubmled on this, emailed you a while ago

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums