End Of Year Looperman Competition

Posts 1 - 25 of 97
  1. 551750
    Unknown User : Fri 5th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Hey everyone, how are u all? hope everyone is ok and doing well.
    Am gonna have a competition for all genre and every looperman member should take part on. this competition is for the end of year tracks of every genre of the year 2012.
    This competition is gonna start on the 6 of October 2012 and finished on the 6 December.
    Main aim of this competition is to vote for the best tune of the year in all genre.

1. Best rock track of the year
    2. Best Pop track of the year
    3. Best Hip hop track of the year
    4. Best Rnb track of the year
    5. Best Trance track of the year
    6. Best acoustica track of the year
    7. Best Reggeaton track of the year
    8. Best Dub track of the year
    9. Best Crunk track of the year
    10. Best accapella of the year
    11. Best Punk track of the year
    12. Best Blues track of the year
    13. Best Religious track of the year
    14. Best Dance track of the year
    15. Best Fusion track of the year
    16. Best Deep house track of the year
    17. Best Rap track of the year
    18. Best Any other genre cant remember at the moment of the year.
    this one is for looperman. all idea's on how this will be structure and organize are welcome.
    anyone who want to be a judge on any genre and you think your qualified let me know please.
    All competition tracks or beats should be submitted on the forum and the link. all questions and details about the competition and judging should be on this forum please.
    excited again. cant wait. good luck and have fun people[ might has well have fun, no money lol]

2. 787368
    DJNeonator : Fri 5th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

best acapella: Hero Acapella - Farisha Music

3. 551750
    Unknown User : Fri 5th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

lol ok. @DJNeonator. you could include that.
    hope this one took off. need that energy back in this place. i got three genre joint am gonna make fresh. it start from tomorrow.

4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 5th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

You're definitely missing a few genres there! I appreciate what you're trying to do though! I hope you can get people involved.

5. 229129
    CONEYISLANDRECORDS : Sat 6th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Haha,...havent seen this in ages.

6. 366784
    yeshintae : Sat 6th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

CONEY~ WHAT UP G?

7. 551750
    Unknown User : Sat 6th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

yeah man. glad to see some old names again. let get this done people. one looperville dont ever forget that.

8. 425799
    TheZerit : Sat 6th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Can I play 2???? Lets have it!!!!!!

9. 831304
    DubTek : Sat 6th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

sounds good, however, i dont understand how its going to work and what the format is. how the voting works, how i enter, is there gonna be a thread for each genre ? what about entering multiple genres?
    until things are cleared up im interested but not involved if you know what i mean :)

10. 776955
    Billydragon1 : Sat 6th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Sounds Awesome! One loop to rule them all! Bring it on!

11. 334847
    doctorcatface : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Sounds like a really cool idea for a music site.
    Hope this kinda thing doesnt stay rare

12. 62363
    OneVizun : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Would love to get in on this

13. 674084
    Neuro : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/133329

14. 258735
    LazarusBlack : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Looking forward to getting in on this. Already have submissions available for multiple genres. Best way to do it is to allows track submissions for any track,new or previously uploaded to the site,as long as it was uploaded within 2012. as far as genres go,you could wait and see what genres,actually get tracks submitted to,or you could just say that,any submissions must fall under any of the genres listed on the track page (drop-down box).....however you decide to do it,it's gonna be another great comp. count me in!

SS3LDOG }:)-

15. 551750
    Unknown User : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

wow i can tell this gonna be fun. am working on three genre tracks for the competition. glad to see the interest already from old faces. hope everyone can help and have fun. need old and new to come together and represent the site. i also belive in everyone not just few.

16. 560295
    TurfGoldMusic : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Yep, I'm down. Working on something now!

17. 629326
    badword : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

best religious track?!? jes..be serious(::

18. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 7th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

I can appreciate the principle of participation to stimulate the Looperman community however this all genre competition is going to go exactly the same way as the first one did.....it would be more practical just to hold a HipHop competition as that's the only genre where your going to get multiple entries...what's the point of getting the kudos of winning in a particular genre when your the only entrant....not trying to be negative just realistic,I'll enter but only in the Hip Hop category! lol

19. 391165
    EasyToEnvy : Mon 8th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Im down. Gonna submit when me and by boys finish this mixtape.

20. 229350
    Killzoner : Mon 8th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/133419

Here`s a dance track i made, atleast i think it has something to do with the dance genre.

21. 831304
    DubTek : Tue 9th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

am i the only one who doesnt understand how this works ? okay so i post a track in a genre... where do i post it ? what happens then ? or is that just not decided yet ? cause apparently it started like 3 days ago and i have no idea whats happening.

22. 486517
  23. 1
    Looperman : Tue 9th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

a simple thing to remind you all here is that if you add a simple tag to the track title or description then its simple to find them again afterwards using the search form on the tracks page.

for example if you add the tag EOYCOMP

you can then find all those tracks by using the following url

https://www.looperman.com/tracks?keys=EOYCOMP

24. 394854
    DubChip : Tue 9th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

Another thing,
    I read the original competition post but I actually cannot find where to put my track(s) forward for the competition. There is no option as far as I can tell anywhere on or in my profile page.
    Thanks!

25. 596866
    DJJoker : Tue 9th Oct 2012 : 9 years ago

This is a great idea.

Posts 1 - 25 of 97

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.