It seems that some users are having issues with their IP being blocked for no reason.
The issue should now be resolved.

Where The Folk Was I 2012

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 1
    Looperman : Thu 6th Sep 2012 : 6 years ago

Just back again after this years festival.

http://www.moseleyfolk.co.uk

Met and watched some great artists such as Julian Cope, Echo & The Bunnymen, Jonathan Wilson, Roy Harper and many more. Another hard but fun few weeks.

Anyone who has requested upload access or contacted me about anything else for the last few weeks should start to see a reply today as I go through the back log

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 6th Sep 2012 : 6 years ago

It looks like musical bliss. I am sure it was musically pleasing to see and hear natural and organically played instruments and the talented musicians playing them. Not to forget the natural raw vocal talent.

I could listen to Folk music all day myself, it's as real and down to earth as music gets.

Welcome back

3. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 6th Sep 2012 : 6 years ago

BTW, I could not play the video

4. 1

fixed the vid, Jonathan Wilson is more then worth a look / listen

5. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkY4dafNDoA

another good version of that track

6. 498019
    Tumbleweed : Thu 6th Sep 2012 : 6 years ago

Wish I`d been there.Justgreat music..food for the musical soul...I`d have skipped out on everything else too Shan and been happy to do it.

7. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Thu 6th Sep 2012 : 6 years ago

Fantastic stuff!..totally share the sentiments here,real music,real musicians,real enjoyment......going by the pics it looks like a superb concert environment that can be enjoyed by all without the intrusion of loutish and drunken behaviour...lets hope this thread enjoys the same treatment.

8. 444193
    StereoMathematics : Fri 7th Sep 2012 : 6 years ago

had to hit replay on that song. exactly what i needed.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads