BeatMan Leaving Looperman

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 226304
    Dylex : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

Let me tell you a little about BeatMan(me)...

At 7 i met Hip Hop for the first time that same year i found out i had dyslexia a learning disorder making reading writing dancing even making beats every hard i shouldn't even be making beats.

At 15 i met the love of my life at 18 she became mine at 19 when was getting marry... she left my a day be for the wedding i turn to Hip Hop for the first time i started making beats and fell in love again with HIP HOP. BeatMan made 175+ beats hip hop showed me love hate anger happy sadness.

i got two disk herniation in my back doctor give my shots and when i went back it was worst still got two disk herniation and now i got muscle blockage from my neck and head and my muscle running down my back are swelled up and my spine pinching them i had to stop making beats.

So i leave looperman as a producer but i stay as a fan of the music...

here what i left behind https://www.looperman.com/users/tracks/226304

2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

Man without putting a negative spin on your misfortunes(sorry to hear about them)..forget HipHop.....get into Country&Western; you've got all the emotional credentials and then some.

3. 226304

@plannetjazzbass i like hip hop cuz it was the only thing i had to my self my bro like rock and mom and dad like spanish music and i like hip hop but lately i been listening to country music and im really loving it so i might try country if i ever come back to music making

4. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

Jorge! I worked with you in the past and have had an enormous amount of respect for you as man and producer. I know what you say is real because of things we spoke about offline in the past.

First, I'll pray for you and secondly take care of yourself. Taking care of self is what's important here. Your contributions to this site is noteworthy.

So I'd say take up a new hobby like skydiving or rock climbing, ha ha only kidding. The material you have given me in the past, top notch!

Forget music for now but I say, you will not be forgotten!

Peace

5. 143864
    Vizronics : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

I'll pray for you brother. I hope you get much better. That Planet Jazz Bass guy is pretty funny too!

6. 636839
    simmerdown : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

look into accupuncture, and shiatsu...100% serious

but, i dont get it, if you can move a mouse you can make beats, and music is great therapy

7. 666289
    FreeRadical : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

I know exactly how you feel man. I woke up this morning with one thousand nine hundred and ninety nine pounds stuck up my backside this morning and i haven't been feeling two grand all day.

8. 614554
    Mykael : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

Prayers for healing, guy! For someone who is passionate about creating music, this has to be a difficult decision. But, who truly knows what the future holds. You might return to your passion one day...I'm sending out groovy vibes that it will be so!

Nameste,

L

9. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

I'm with simmerdown on this bro... both excellente pointes!

ah well, we'll sit n wait n see what you create next ; )

music is the most addictive substance because we are the uni-verse ( we just don't know it totally yet ; )

10. 444193
    StereoMathematics : Thu 19th Jul 2012 : 9 years ago

cortisone shots do less and less each time. keep it up, and youre gonna be headin for the operating table to repair your back. so before that happens try the acupuncture and shiatsu and ill add inversion therapy (google teeter hang-ups). back pain is no joke, especially if youve been to the doctor for it, so i hope that everything works out for you dude.

11. 226304

Thank everyone for the prayers means a lot to me.

@JoeFunktastic I have huge amount of respect for you loved your work was always the best and outside the site you was a great friend. A new hobby i finished college and now I'm studying graphic design on my own. skydiving or rock climbing??? lol.

@Vizronics thanks for the prayers and yes Planetjazzbass is a funny guy but never really got to talk with him but he was a person i kinda looked up to on looperman cuz he spoke his mind and liked how he commented peoples work.

@simmerdown acupuncture and shiatsu i am willing to try but i got no money i ask my stepdad for money just to see my doctor but once my doctor says he cant help ill try acupuncture and shiatsu. i got two disk herniation in my back right between the shoulder blades i move the mouse with my left hand but play key board with both hands making it hard cuz i cant really move my right arm.

@FreeRadical i hope u feel better i know this pain the worst.

@Leahcim it was a difficult decision for me i didn't wanna leave music i love it so much and i did music even when i got the two disk herniation but when i got the muscle blockage in my neck i would get really bad headaches feel like razors cut the back of my head and noise made it hurt more so i had to stop making beats.

@3rdNippleMusic "we'll sit n wait n see what you create next" I'm coming back i don't know when but i am coming back bigger and better then i ever was health and music wise but until then i gotta take care of my self.

12. 226304

@StereoMathematics try everything i can surgery is the last thing i will do so if shots don't work try something else until i tired out my options but surgery is the last thing i do.

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.