See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Can Looperman Make It Easier To Comment A Track

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 754343
    djtheobserver01 : Tue 22nd May 2012 : 9 years ago

hi ,

you lost to much time to comment a track i like..
    i spend 2 hrs to listen 15 tracks and comment them , i like to give some comment about a track and give a bit feedback ...

most members also want feedback
    and want to know what the other members think about the track they made ,

but it takes too long before you can post a comment
    ... and so they go to the next track, without to comment a track ..

can looperman makes it easier to comment a track ???
    thnx

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 22nd May 2012 : 9 years ago

I cannot imagine it any easier than what it is now. Sounds like your Internet Provider is slowing you down.

The system of commenting and reviewing tracks and loops is designed in such a way where you are supposed to actually listen to the song or loop and then comment.

3. 754343

helloo ,
    thnx for reply

I mean that you can post a comment on the overall page where all tracks are uploaded ...

not that you need to go to the personal trackpage to give a comment or give feedback .

greetings

4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 22nd May 2012 : 9 years ago

I'm with MrFunky here man.....you listen to a track and you leave a comment if you feel like it...how can you simplify that?....maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you want?..the average track is about 3-4 minutes long,depending on how fast you can articulate a response is anyone's guess.....in my experience speeding things up (unless your racing at something)degrades quality.

5. 512025
    CyberSon : Tue 22nd May 2012 : 9 years ago

Hello my friend. I've gotta echo JoeFunktastic and PJB. I don't think the commenting system could be any easier!

I like many other people, I guess, listen to a track in its entirety, post a comment and then move on.

6. 754343

thnx for reply ..

well it's my way of thinking ..
    when members can post a comment at the overall page (little pop-up) there 'll be more comments and feedback on the track which members can use ..

and okay, speeding things up isn't right ,
    but i want to listen many tracks and post a comment as well .
    some members got different styles so i don't want to listen the entire list and post only one comment ,
    because each track is different ..

but that's my way ,
    i like to get some comments and feedback about tracks i made , i'm learning from it.
    and i guess more members feels like it .

greetings

7. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Tue 22nd May 2012 : 9 years ago

I always open the comments page in a new tab. Maybe when you hit "comment" your browser opens the comments page in the same tab and that can be a hassle cause after you have reviewed the track you have to find for example page 15 again. I'd recommend you right click and open in a new tab or new window to make the comment.

Works flawlessly for me.

8. 308224
    theHumps : Tue 22nd May 2012 : 9 years ago

I think what he is asking is if there is a way to leave the review from the main track page.

I can't for the life of me understand that clicking your mouse once on the "post comment" link is making it that difficult to comment on someones song.

In response to Mahloo's comment, if you do click "post comment" and it opens in the same tab, leave the review then double click the back arrow twice and you are back to the main track page. You can open it, like Mahloo said in a new tab or do what I just said. Either way it will require the total effort of a couple clicks. Is it the clicking the mouse part that you find so difficult?

9. 754343

mahloo , thnx
    i didn't try that .
    now, i open two overallpages
    one for listen to the tracks
    and the other one for the comments i want to post on the tracks i like and back again to the overallpage and seek the next track i want to comment ...

maybe i like to much tracks !

thanks for reply

10. 754343

pff , tnx mahloo
    it works ..

well "the problem" has been solved !!(lol)

i thank you all !!

11. 365820
    WongKiShoo : Tue 22nd May 2012 : 9 years ago

I think I get what djtheobserver is saying..

You have to remember that most people are lazy and will avoid as much work as possible - even if that means avoiding opening a new page.

For example - Soundcloud's commenting system is *far* more streamlined compared to that here at looperman. But at the same time, the comments on soundcloud have *far* less substance..

Making it easier for lazy people to comment would encourage lazy comments. "Nice track" and "Yeah that's good" etc - while nice to hear, doesn't really constitute a review in my eyes.

Which reminds me,.. I should probably make some time to hand out some reviews today :)

12. 754343

wongkishoo, that's it ...

but i'm not lazy!!!
    (LOL)

uhm ,
    I try to make music for 2-3 months now.
    and actually, I can use those lazy comments.
    then I know if I have done well and doing right

i know, feedback is much better ...
    but I also like the lazy comments ..

example. I have now uploaded a track a few days ago.
    and I have not yet got any comments
    while I like the track itself as well ......
    it's a pity .

but i thank you all for your understandings and solutions .

greetings and peace

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums