New Feature - Disable Your Contact Form

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 1
    Looperman : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

More of an update then a new feature but I got round to updating the preferences page of your profile so that you can now choose to block anyone from contacting you if you so wish.

Simply update your preferences and your contact form is no more

2. 400188
    AllenV : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

I love my contact form and it will always be open.I hope the ones who elect to opt out give it some thought so the reviews don't turn into "I like what you do.Let's collab,how do I get in touch with you?"
    will it be as simple to opt in for those who change their mind?

3. 1

You just turn it on and off as and when you like

4. 270061
    JoyfulWAVE : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

im quite open for people to contact...
    the abillity to disable your contact form is good...but what about if i just want to block one user ??? i dont want to close my contact form for all users just because there might be one who is anoying me...is this likely to be possible in future please ???

5. 400188
    AllenV : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

Very good!
    Thanks.

6. 1

Everything is possible.

The block list is a good idea and could go hand in hand with a white list. For now though Ive just made a quick update to allow you to switch the form off.

7. 270061
    JoyfulWAVE : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

that sounds nice shan...it could reduce some of the dramatic threads seen here in the forum lately ;)
    i know you work hard to make this site as comfortable as possible...thx for that shan :)

8. 512025
    CyberSon : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

I think it's a shame that you've had to make that feature change to be honest! Oh well, I guess that's life though.

9. 1

@cyber, na its cool. I might even disable my contact form :-)

10. 748139
    carlosnble : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

lol i just went to my preferences and it looks like it set to disable as a default...i had to change the contact,,,was it always like that or that the chage you're talking about @Shan...or do i still call you looperman?

11. 1

to be on the safe side I made sure its set to show everyone contact form for starters.

Soo, as of now if you want your contact form switched off go set your preferences.

Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads