Looperman IOS App

Posts 1 - 18 of 18
  1. 753579
    BraddFonzerelli : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 6 years ago When can we see a looperman iOS app with a listening and forum interface? ;)
  2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 6 years ago I'm looking at this thinking,gotta be some sort of phone thingamajig..or does it stand for interesting other sexes or insane obese singles......if it is a phone app,are there any other members like me that don't own one! (probably a few Inuits up near the Arctic circle don't) ;)
  3. 1
    Looperman : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 6 years ago I mentioned this in another thread saying that this is not on the cards at any time soon as there are plenty of other things that need doing first.
  4. 557270
    Audiotism : Sat 21st Apr 2012 : 6 years ago Haha @Planetjazzbass Incase you really don't know, iOS is a system which the iphone runs on ;) Like you have android which the samsung galaxy runs on. I'm not sure, but its comparable to windows for the pc, altho i am not sure, i can compare this, but this should give you an idea, still i like the insane obese singles :P
  5. 286783
    BadKonexion : Wed 4th Jul 2012 : 5 years ago Shame this isn't happening. This would be awesome. Is there a progress update on the music player for smart phones?
  6. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Sat 25th Aug 2012 : 5 years ago or at least when the web server reads the headers and finds out this is an iphone it embed a different (non-flash) media player in place of the current flash player... that would works fine annnnd yes, i am on an iphone now...

it sure would keep me coming to the site and interacting while not at home which i rarely am lately (hah. inside joke there lol )

please & thank you
  7. 498019
    Tumbleweed : Sat 25th Aug 2012 : 5 years ago Hope this is a related topic....but has anyone found a brand/model of those little earbuds that sound particularly good? (by that I mean accurate)..If I`m at home I just use an adapter & plug some real phones into the thing..but when you`re out & about it would be nice to come up with something passable in the way of earbuds even though their size makes the liklihood of covering a reasonable range of frequencies unlikely...I have tried quite a long list of the cheaper ones (up to $50).
  8. 609523
    3rdNippleMusic : Sat 25th Aug 2012 : 5 years ago dunno, but i just wear my big ol' headphones... especially cool inthe winter ; ).
  9. 585633
    topvega : Sat 25th Aug 2012 : 5 years ago During the work day I use an iPad and the only way I hve found to listen to songs is click the download button and it opens another page and doesn't download but it buffers and then plays. What sucks is if someone has disabled downloads then you are shit out of luck. I actually prefer Android OS to IOS...my Samsung S3 will run circles around my iPad.
  10. 851655
    SeanWestman : Tue 16th Oct 2012 : 5 years ago To bad it's not in the works. The mobile era is here to stay and everything is going mobile. iPhone doesn't use flash so listening to loops doesn't work. A great way to do it would be to make a looperman mobile mixer. The mixer would have say six tracks to either record something from the mic, or from tracks placed on iTunes, or from a selectable menu for loops from looper man. Slap in a simple editor and some good export and sharing options and there you go. You could even have an internal site link to open up the website and forums. What could be more important then making music and money. Charge .99 for the app like everyone else and now you have an income and can sell downloadable upgrades. :)
  11. 1
    Looperman : Tue 16th Oct 2012 : 5 years ago an ios ap is not being built but the player is being upgraded as we speak as flash is no longer a viable option to work on all devices
  12. 831304
    DubTek : Wed 17th Oct 2012 : 5 years ago any idea as to when that'll be finished ? itll be a cool feature for me as i am on trains alot.
  13. 394854
    DubChip : Wed 17th Oct 2012 : 5 years ago @tumble, no its not related o_O but i got some hed candy earbuds which are amazing. But senhieser are old skool goodness too! Only cost me 20 quid.
    On this topic..
    I think there are alot more users of android (dnt get me started on apple!!) I look forward to the idea of mobile interaction but doubt DubTek it would be anytime soon.
  14. 394854
    DubChip : Wed 17th Oct 2012 : 5 years ago but ios can use java which makes it much easier
  15. 2147423
    Angela : Thu 2nd Feb 2017 : 1 year ago I am very new to this site; I do not have a PC, only a IPad. Is there a trick ( or two) to download a loop? I have only tried for 15 minutes.. I am sure it's something really simple; however other newbies may be looking as well.
  16. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 3rd Feb 2017 : 1 year ago Hi Angela, I can only assume that you are using the Safari web browser on iOS. Not the most friendly option to use. To stay legal and legit might I suggest Chrome for iOS. They added built in file Download support for iOS beginning in 2014. They have had 3 years now to make it even greater.

The story:
    http://lifehacker.com/chrome-for-ios-now-downloads-and-save-files-in-supporte-1643834562

The app:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chrome-web-browser-by-google/id535886823?mt=8

There really is not some hidden trick here to download files from this site. This site is supported my most popular browsers and there are no plans for a mobile version to my understanding. Try Chrome for iOS.
  17. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 3rd Feb 2017 : 1 year ago .....supported BY most popular browsers......

No edit feature here either after a post is sent, ooops!
  18. 2147423
    Angela : Mon 6th Feb 2017 : 1 year ago Thank you Joseph Funk!!
Posts 1 - 18 of 18

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track