The Best Ipad Music Making Apps

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 1
    Looperman : Fri 20th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago As Ive just got hold of the new Ipad / Ipad 3 call it what you will I thought I'd throw this question out to you all.

What do you guys consider are the best music making apps available for Ipad at the moment ?

Ive not had much chance to use it yet but downloaded a free copy of Alchemy by Camel Audio last night which is pretty cool for free. There are plenty of options to upgrade and get addons for it too.

Camel Audio - Alchemy Synth Mobile for Ipad
    http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?id=fEbbsc2pX*E&offerid=146261&type=3&subid=0&tmpid=1826&RD_PARM1=http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alchemy-synth-mobile/id432505977?mt=8&uo=4&partnerId=30

As Im writing this the guys over at www.reactable.com just sent me a copy of reactable for Ipad. I plan on doing a feature on reactable soon as its a crazy bit of kit. We should even have a few copies to give away too.

Reactable for Ipad
    http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?id=fEbbsc2pX*E&offerid=146261&type=3&subid=0&tmpid=1826&RD_PARM1=http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reactable-mobile/id381127666?mt=8&uo=4&partnerId=30

So, let me know what you think is worth a look.
  2. 1
    Looperman : Fri 20th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago Geez, those app store links are big
  3. 512025
    CyberSon : Fri 20th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago Thanks Shan. OK, so I'm gonna check these links out on Monday when I get back to work and prise the iPad away from my junior colleague lol
  4. 585633
    topvega : Fri 20th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago I hve quite a few on my iPad.....

Looptastic HD
    Midi 2.0
    GarageBand
    Amplitube
    Multitrack
    FL Studio HD
    4Track
    MusicStudio 2
    Have not had a chance to really delve into many of them but so far MultiTrack seems to be the best one of those I listed. I wish Reaper wld put one out for the iPad as I am a big fan of their pc DAW.
  5. 746399
    Daddytine : Wed 25th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago Hey, will definitely check out reachable! The best apps I've found so far (not including alchemy coz you've already mentioned it) are korg ms-20, nano studio - if you want to get a feel for it check out my tune knife edge as it was made souly on there, beat maker2, sunriser synth, garage band (especially with the new strings update), animoog is great too and I'm just starting to try out loopy hd. Imaschine is nice too but better for demos and I sequence is a pretty nifty app too. Hope this is helpful Looperman! Enjoy your iPad 3, but don't buy an io dock for it yet coz its not supported!!
  6. 746399
    Daddytine : Wed 25th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago Doh stifled by predictive txt... Not reachable, reactable! Soz!
  7. 1
    Looperman : Wed 25th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago Ive just been sent a copy of FL Studio mobile and not had a chance to have a proper look yet but a quick look after it installed and it looks pretty cool. Good looking interface and works pretty slick.

Need to set asside an afternoon to get into them.

Ill have a look at the korg stuff too
  8. 746399
    Daddytine : Wed 25th Apr 2012 : 6 years ago The korg stuff is well worth checking out! IELECTRIBe is a neat app too that seamlessly pastes audio into other apps, I've found it one of the easiest for that purpose! Mixtkl is a neat app too that is way sweet for remixing but just takes some time to work out what is actually going on! Discovery is always cool tho!
  9. 760639
    cheeseymofodude : Thu 2nd Aug 2012 : 6 years ago I've just got myself an iPad and downloaded fl studio hd straight away, I was hoping it could be used as more of a companion to the standard fl studio but it seems I was wrong in this. Im looking to use the iPad as an input device as I don't even have a midi keyboard yet! Any suggestions? I'm still pretty new to he work of apple and iOS so would prefer something that wouldn't need me to be an expert.
  10. 760639
    cheeseymofodude : Thu 2nd Aug 2012 : 6 years ago I've just got myself an iPad and downloaded fl studio hd straight away, I was hoping it could be used as more of a companion to the standard fl studio but it seems I was wrong in this. Im looking to use the iPad as an input device as I don't even have a midi keyboard yet! Any suggestions? I'm still pretty new to he work of apple and iOS so would prefer something that wouldn't need me to be an expert.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Cinematic Track