Goodbye So Long And Farewell

Posts 1 - 25 of 25
  1. 445235
    Loopeytunes : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

...my fellow loopers. This is a final goodbye and I would like to state before I finally leave for good, "it has been a pleasure meeting every one of you".

I just haven't got the time to upload or post anymore! I get the odd few minutes to pop on here and take a quick look but I think that time has come to an end! I will leave a little something before I decide to call it a day (Loopey Bass), I made it for this site a while back and it's not too bad to say it's free, it's made most of my loops up here hahahaha.

Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tcod2yfpm2ipbd6

I do have a commercial vst which all looperman members can purchase for £2 if you message me and state your looperman name.

here's a link to the audio demo:

http://cubic-audio.info/Apollo

just click the play button to see what it can do.

If you want this plugin for the price stated above please email me at loopeytunes at hotmail.co.uk.

Sorry for posting links

Loopey

2. 365820
    WongKiShoo : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Best of luck for the future dude!

3. 445235

cheers toonz :D

4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Hmmmm..I wouldn't put a downer on a contributing member's farewell,but this is the third time you've pulled this stunt so forgive me if it's falling on deaf ears,and this time your trying to sell something to boot...I'd say see you later,but obviously I won't :/

5. 445235

old boy! this is the second time not the third and this isn't a stunt it's a fucking farewell. so like i stated if anyone wants to say goodbye then please do and if you want to winge then please dont post like planet does

Loopey

6. 445235

And tbh pjb i dont give a shit if it sells or not

7. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Well that shows the swearing filter isn't working at least..3rd time fella...I thought you were too busy!

8. 445235

im here to say goodbye and give a helping hand before i go. not to fuckibg argue with a prick

9. 445235

Second time. I joined in 2009, left 2010 and joined back in 2011 and leaving again now so add them up. Get a calculator if you need it!

10. 445235

Sorry i joined back late 2010 not 11

11. 672953
    Ozzz : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

LoopeyTunes, all the best bro and play it safe.. ;)

12. 666289
    FreeRadical : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Are you sure you want to do that loopy? If you do decide to come back it takes forever to settle in again & re-establish your network.
    Still, If you need to do it then i guess that's your choice and i wish you good luck with whatever you chose to do.
    Take care man.

13. 445235

cheers Ozzi :)

FR - yeah I'm sure man. I do have something lined up with an audio samples website so I'll be making loop packs for them, so i'll still be making music haha. Thanks for the goodbye man :)

Paul

14. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Loopey my friend,

all the best for your future and maybe we see us again here on looperman.
    I think you helped alot ppl with your loops and music.
    Greetings
    Martin

15. 445235

Cheers Martin, I hope I have help a few people on the way :)

Like i stated above I'll be pretty busy soon so I'll not get much chance after the weekend to be on here or start uploading again! I'm leaving my account open and will sign on once every now and again just to keep it an active account (not for posting anything) so my loops will still be available for everyone. I wish I had more time but I don't!

Once again cheers for the goodbye :D

Paul

16. 308224
    theHumps : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Take care Paul, keep making music!

Wayne

17. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Loopy, really I don't see why you meed to go man. Just leave it up and forget about it. A year later you might feel different.

If you are busy, and I have no reason to doubt that you are not busy, you should just leave it up to promote your brand. You don't have to do anything and looperman.com does the rest for you.

All the same, good luck man!

18. 73162
    HMNN : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Planetjazzbass ftw xD
    Never understood these mylastword bye-bye threads.
    Anyway good luck.

19. 636839
    simmerdown : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

...can't delete anyway..function yet to come

its the Hotel Looperfornia, lol

20. 339043
    StephenPotter : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

Well swearings a good way to get deleted if I'm not mistaken. But meh. Anyhows, been nice meeting ya Paul. Definatly downloading loopeybass again, I remember how fun it was :D

Best of luck to you, in whatever you decide to do.

Ste :P

21. 666289

So there is a kind of delete function then. You just post as many swear words as you can think of in block capitals & copy/paste it into every single thread.
    Not sure that you'd be coming back any time soon after though.

22. 636839
    simmerdown : Sat 31st Mar 2012 : 7 years ago

%!#%^!#@%$%@$&$!&$^&%@*&@!%!!

23. 445235

hahaha

nope i really didn't/don't intend to get banned i was just having a go at pjb for being the way he is with my threads! never really talked to him but the first time i left he did near enough the same, jumped on my thread because i was leaving.

@theHumps - cheers man :)

@MrF - I never said I was deleting my profile just saying I was not going to be around after for a long time the weekend. thanks :)

@HMNN - these type of threads are to say see you later?? anyways thank you for the good luck :)

@DB - hahahahahaha

@SP - Glad you liked Loopey Bass when it was available and now yes you can get your hands back on it lol. Thanks for replying man.

@FR - Not that I intentionally want to get myself banned I was just having a rant a PJB because he posted something similar on my first ever thread about leaving. I've never really spoken to PJB! For all I know he could be a cool guy but I guess he just doesn't like goodbye threads for some unknown reason.

Paul

24. 666289

@loopytunes - I think PJB just mistook your goodbye for one of those "I'm not getting enough hits so i'm going to do some last minute attention seeking and then bugger off and sulk for two weeks" threads. (which probably sounds a bit hypoicritical coming from a guy who deleted his account & then came back a year later but if the truth be known, It was because some absolute A-Hole pissed me off) It wasn't anyone who posts up here just for the record.
    @Dungbeatl - I have to say i read your last post & unfortunately i found it really f**king offensive.

25. 512025
    CyberSon : Tue 3rd Apr 2012 : 7 years ago

All the best Mr Loopeytunes. Shame that another member who was so prominent on the site when I started here late 2010 is going, but that's life I guess!

Posts 1 - 25 of 25

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads