Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Our Music Podcast

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 608380
    pixieboots : Sat 17th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Hello everyone!

After talking the idea through over Facebook with some of my musicy friends on there, I was going to start an weekly radio show called Our Music for my mates... but that idea bombed overnight and transformed into a podcast somehow. The radio show is something I've considered for a while but don't want to tread on Kerry's toes so a podcast is probably the better option. If you haven't checked out her site yet, you should!

Any and all genres will be encouraged - this way I can do an acoustic edition, a hip hop edition, a breakcore edition etc. without too much hassle trying to fit everything together... hopefully...

As it stands, I have software for editing podcasts and a SHOUTcast account, so it may be possible to do a podcast once a week and still do a short radio show of an evening through Winamp.

The radio site has a chatbox but no forum and would not run all the time. The podcast site I am still building but would like to have a bio/pic/link to page for contributors, if you want to submit that info.

I am hoping to release the first podcast on Friday so please inbox me if you're interested and I'll let you know what address to send submissions to.

Thanks for reading, any ideas welcome.

2. 441709
    kerry : Sat 17th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

h pixiboot ty for telling everyone about the site just thought i will let you know at a later date when more people join the site i will be getting more dj to showcase there music and prmote there music and other unsigned artist so il keep you in mind and sort out a slot for you :)
    http://independent-artist.info/index.php

3. 608380
    pixieboots : Sat 17th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Cool! There's some ACE music on your site :) Been listening for half an hour here and there, great mix of stuff.

4. 608380
    pixieboots : Sun 18th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Hello again,
    Just to let you all know that although I've had some great stuff submitted there are still some slots available for the first podcast, which is shaping up to be a mixture of electronic styles :) Keep 'em coming!

5. 608380
    pixieboots : Sat 24th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Sorry this is a day late, been running around like a blue-bottomed fly trying to sort my life out :S

https://sites.google.com/site/ourmusicrp/podcasts

Although I will be emailing contributors separately, if you read this before I mail you could you please send a short bio to me for the website if you wish to be included on the bio page.

Some groovy tunes on here! Now accepting submissions for OMR002.

6. 724770
    Bennson : Sat 24th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

enjoyed listning to this podcast.real good selection of tracks.hope u keep them goin;]

7. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 25th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Yeah, I'm finally getting time to sit back and listen! Totally enjoying the podcast! Great blend of styles! Thanks for getting this together!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums