Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Is There A Way To Play Members Tracks On The IPhone 3GS

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 672953
    Ozzz : Tue 13th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Strangely I can watch YouTube videos, but can't see the player on any members pages?

2. 157151
    PatriciaEdwards : Tue 13th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

I can't play any, if I choose the download option it will let me play it in Quick Time but I can't save it.

3. 672953
    Ozzz : Wed 14th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Yeah the same thing happens over here. Anyway cheers Edwards..

4. 1
    Looperman : Wed 14th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

Im afraid that ipads and iphones etc dont use flash. The audio player here and on most sites is flash based and so doesnt work.

This will change in future when I update the player to a javascript based player. I did make a start on this during the rebuild but with it came other problems so I decided to make things work as they always did first and update later.

The other odd thing that ipads, iphones etc dont let you do is use upload forms.

You can play a track after you have downloaded as you would then be using your own internal player rather then that on the site

5. 444193
    StereoMathematics : Sun 25th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

NOOOOOO NOT JAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!! please shan, anything but java. and if your smartphone, weather it be based on the fantastic android or the worthless ios, can play youtube it has flash. i dont think its updated as far as dew player which uses flash version 11.1.102.63 tho

6. 1
    Looperman : Sun 25th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

we would be using the same method souncloud does when its updated

7. 444193
    StereoMathematics : Mon 26th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

soundcloud uses java? but i have no sun microsystems on my computer. stange, gonna have to look into that.

8. 444193
    StereoMathematics : Mon 26th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

oh its an applet. thought i was going to have to reinstall my os to get rid of a hidden instalation of sun microsystems java runtime environment lol.

9. 1
    Looperman : Mon 26th Mar 2012 : 9 years ago

yes well its jquery to be more precise

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums