Pictures Of The Old Looperman X Memories

Posts 1 - 25 of 26
  1. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

*dreaming* :)

Anyone can remember the old times here?
    When I look to the screenshots, memories are going round and round.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/120221/kkzrxbsw.jpg

http://s14.directupload.net/images/120221/itxq3sub.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/120221/vdug2k6b.jpg

:)

2. 636839
    simmerdown : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

after the first one i couldn't see anymore, what with all the tears rolling down

why would you save that

3. 562523
    digitalSKYY : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

Its strange because i forgot what it looked like lol

4. 666289
    FreeRadical : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

Ancient hiostory now man.
    What's important is that we're all still here & it's down to us to make a difference now.
    It's worth remembering that the site didn't just change overnight. Shan obviously put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into redesigning it and if it was me in his shoes i'd probably have just shut the site down with all this moaning about it.
    Remember, There's one man with his finger on the pulse here and he can pull the plug any time he likes.
    So maybe it's time we changed the record eh?
    Rant over.

5. 666289

Oh and this isn't a personal dig at you Martin.
    More........everyone really.
    so shoot me! see if i care.

6. 365820
    WongKiShoo : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

BANG!

7. 159051

@FreeRadical

"it's down to us to make a difference now"
    Well, If I would be admin, if this site would be mine or if I have magical power, then i could make colors to the names or stars, etc :) How a normal member can make a difference in functions of a website?

8. 666289

Well it's no wonder Shan hasn't been on the site much recently. If you trawl back through the threads every other one is "I want the points back" "I cant see who listened to my track" "Where's the looperman player gone" "where's my superstar status gone" "why is one of my testicles bigger than the other two" etc etc etc.........
    Now i know Looperman sounds quite similar to superman but that doesn't mean he's immune to everything except chicken tonight (you know like kryptonite)
    Don't get me wrong, i'm guilty as well but that's just it. We've all said it already. I don't remember Shan issuing a statement that said "Sorry everyone, but overnight i've contracted alzheimers and as a result i'm going to need you all to remind me 24 hours a day, every day what you don't like about the site"
    HE KNOWS!!!
    More to the point, Is it any wonder that the sites numbers are down when all newbies are going to see when they look at the threads is "blah blah blah, this sucks, blah blah blah thats crap, blah blah blah old site" you know what i mean?
    So come on, lets move on and get back to talking about stuff which really matters such as:
    Jedward-Why are they such a pair of c*nts?

9. 159051

@Now i know Looperman sounds quite similar to superman
    ---

*laugh* Perfect picture :)

@Is it any wonder that the sites numbers are down when all newbies are going to see when they look at the threads is "blah blah blah, this sucks, blah blah blah thats crap, blah blah blah old site" you know what i mean?
    ---

Well, this has nothing to do with threads, cause 99 % of all typical downloaders of this site never look in the forums, their way goes straight to the loop dowload page.
    ---

But I just wanted to show a few old looperman screenshoots and no discussion here. If you want you can add me on facebook, then we can chat as long as we want :)
    www.facebook.com/Minor2Go

Greetings

10. 666289

Fair enough. i just think the more we keep raisng the subject of the old site, the less will be done to improve this one.

I don't know if you've ever been out with one of those women who just wont let you forget about something you did three years previous? Well if you have then you'll know how infuriating that can be. Essentially we're all doing the same thing.

11. 612029
    Unknown User : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

Yes i have been in that situation, unfortunately i married her!! What was i thinking, she was the girl i lost my virginity with then i regained it back again as soon as i said i do..

So i know how the owner of this site must feel, im really sorry i described it as Pooperman now, i feel guilty.

12. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

Oooh boy..here we go....before the site change everybody wanted changes..now that they came..they want the old site back....sheesh.....

13. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

Let's just admit that even us haven't been logging in so often as before so I guess we should accept the site as it is instead of constantly asking for changes.

Some of the threads requesting changes do have good points in the them and some things could improve but it's up to us to recreate the community vibe that was present and that's not going to happen by complaining in the forums.

-Malu-

14. 666289

@Mav - Ha ha! Sometimes all it takes it the right analogy to put things into perspective huh?

@Martin - Sadly i don't use facebook. I deleted it the day it suddenly dawned on me that most of my friends consisted of "the lady at work i helped fix the paper jam on the photocopier" "The guy who borrowed a lighter off me the buss stop" and in some cases "the man who.....hey wait a minute? who the f*ck are you?"

It gets me wondering, does anybody REALLY have 12453 friends? I can count my real mates and still have a few fingers left. Answers on a post card please.

15. 428278
    fixxxer : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face.. Rome wasn't built in a day. It's pretty impressive that such a massive change was pulled off without any loss of data.

Let's just concentrate on making music; having fun, and being friendly. The rest will come. Looking at the old site reminds us how much cleaner and professional the new one looks and functions. This goes like a rocket compared to the previous version.

Progress never comes without a transition. So lets be part of that transition and take this site further than it's ever been before.

16. 445235
    Loopeytunes : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

@FreeRadical - I think Martin was reminiscing, not wanting to start a thread up moaning about the things that the site needs?
    This only turned into a thread about things what's missing and what we want back because you stated it.

There is nothing wrong in reminiscing.
    Anyways back on track!

@Martin - as soon as I saw them pics I tried clicking on the tabs, brought back some good memories, like when I first ever joined the site and I sent an email to Shan asking if I could work for the site (that was before I knew how the site worked), I thought it was a site where we sold loops etc, lol!

What made you save these pics anyhow?

Loopey

17. 589130
    PeteTebar : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

Nice seeing some old pics from the past. Still, I'm digging the new improved Looperman, along with meeting new, interesting musicians/artists.

18. 666289

Yeah i guess i did start it didn't i. Well i apologise for being a big moody bollock5 but i just had to get it off my chest.
    You know how it is. I can't be in comedy mode all the time.
    Sorry Martin if i ruined your thread. Like i said earlier it wasn't a rant at you in particular.

19. 636839
    simmerdown : Tue 21st Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

my first response was pure sarcasm, not sorry at all

lets not flatter ourselves too much, the site needed a revamping for a host of technical reasons first and foremost...all the disfunctionality belly-aches just spurred Lman on to make the change

hopefully he is off doing something fun now, before returning to a fre

20. 276805
    HustlerbyNature : Wed 22nd Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

HERE'S AN IDEA!!! everyone needs to spend all the time they do complaining into working on your music and this site would come back around again cuz lately GOOD music is becoming RARE to find on here now

21. 636839
    simmerdown : Wed 22nd Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

oooooh snap!

22. 444193
    StereoMathematics : Wed 22nd Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

nostalgia...
    damn the old site was ugly. (no offense shan)

23. 311209
    ShurelyTemper : Thu 23rd Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

emotive subject I see, and with many positive people. We must not forget this a loop sample site and music issue forum and not just a place to post our music. The proprietor choose not to expand on peoples ego's and stick to his core business, loops. Unfortunately I know I'm guilty of the said posting dull tracks but I find the site more of a utility now and less of a shared music experience, but that's just me.

24. 276805
    HustlerbyNature : Sat 25th Feb 2012 : 8 years ago

HustlerbyNature aka "The Thread Killer"

25. 174317
    smallpaul : Thu 1st Mar 2012 : 8 years ago

Moody Bollock5!! hahaaha

Posts 1 - 25 of 26

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads