Dont You Have The Balls Looperfam

Posts 126 - 131 of 131
  1. 601456
    thephilosofist : Mon 15th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

btw, the second half of the third paragraph and onward is to clepto. martin, you're just trying really hard to be funny after posting a serious thread...come on, man. you're german.

(I'm a german citizen myself, not by blood just by adoption, so I think the culture is interesting and somewhat funny. lots of relatives over there. no offense)

2. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Mon 15th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Hey i know :) I only try to give this thread a normal discussion feeling, like it was. But now it turned into pure hate and in my opinion useless stuff.

@clepto

This is not the sense of this thread, to speak bad about others or the mod. I made this thread to speak about reviewing.

All in all, now i also think, this thread should me closed. Sorry. The first parts of this topic was interesting. I saw also a other opinions and learned too. Thats all i can say at this point.

Regards!

3. 641027
    Unknown User : Mon 15th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Whatever Minor is right and phil you are just as wrong as I am. You disrespected me as much as I did you. I just happened to be a little more direct in my phrasing. If you are game we can just let well enough be. Though I see you putting in a ban request pisses me off a bit. So for that I will send you a little something nothing to bad just an eye for eye to make things square between us. By the way I am 100% German.

4. 601456
    thephilosofist : Mon 15th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

I sent a thread lock request...never sent a ban request. I think this a great resource that should be open for all.

5. 583767
    eshar : Mon 15th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Speaking one's mind has never been a banning offence...disrespecting other people has.

This thread needs to be closed because it's run out of steam in my opinion.

This is a music site and the main focus should be about music...you'll never find me disagreeing with that.

6. 641027
    Unknown User : Mon 15th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Phil do you have messenger or email or something else I will just talk to you through there. I have no problems with you seem like a cool dude as far as I'm concerned. I don't have any hate or disrespect for anyone on here. I apologize if that is how my ADD fingers come off sometimes. =(

Posts 126 - 131 of 131

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads