Dont You Have The Balls Looperfam

Posts 76 - 100 of 131
  1. 641027
    Unknown User : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

50yrs or not once you reach a certain age it works in reverse order just like the elders 70+ something that should have their drivers licenses revoked. Once you have spent too much time your mind starts to fade, that is just a fact of life. So 50+yrs means nothing more than it is probably time to start thinking about that Florida beach house and some retirement plans.

2. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

@Clepto - That wasn't directed to any of the guys participating on this thread so far.

You are right however on the mind going in reverse...hahhaha

Later guys.

3. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

@Cleptography

What about Skype? :)

@all, dont fight. Noone here in the first postings wrote bad things about the others. Maybe eat a currywurst, cause this makes happy. This is a currywurst:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/61/Currywurst_&_Pommes_frites.jpg/220px-Currywurst_&_Pommes_frites.jpg

Ingredients

3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
    1 pound kielbasa
    2 tablespoons chili sauce
    1/2 teaspoon onion salt
    1 tablespoon white sugar
    1 teaspoon ground black pepper
    1 pinch paprika
    Curry powder to taste

Directions

Preheat oven to Broil/Grill.
    Pour tomato sauce into a large saucepan, then stir in the chili sauce, onion salt, sugar and pepper. Let simmer over medium heat, occasionally stirring; bring to a gentle boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer another 5 minutes.
    Meanwhile, broil/grill kielbasa sausage for 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Slice into pieces 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch thick.
    Pour tomato sauce mixture over sausage, then sprinkle all with paprika and curry powder and serve.

Bon appÃÂtit!
    Enjoy your meal!

4. 601456
    thephilosofist : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Martin, to me it seemed like you put down the site and promoted yourself. It sounds arrogant to me, but I guess I'm just young and inexperienced so obviously my words have no meaning.

Keep stroking your own egos, I hope you find what you are looking for.

5. 534013
    retronical : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

heard a while back that tap water is riddled with pharmaceuticals, estrogen and crystal meth..crazy see crazy does http://youtu.be/1X7_vN5VxS0

6. 641027

lmao @Minor you just made me hungry. @thephilosofist stop being so politically correct in making us ego strokers feel bad about our ways. It's ok don't cry everyone loves you PhillyCheeseSteak =P

7. 601456

ok, non political correctness

you are the best troll looperman has ever had

8. 641027

@Minor
    When do you want to do this skype?

@retronical
    Stop posting your bad hacker links you degenerate.
    Anyone dumb enough to click on your virus fun deserves what they get. Do you like ASM because I do, hows about some network fun. Ever seen your HD start on fire from the inside?

9. 641027

I am no troll. I like to think of myself more as a gremlin, and if you poor water on me I will melt. I sure do love Playboy, and MTV that is for sure.

10. 159051

Yeah, Currywurst is tasty. Its a typical german food. Really tasty, and if you like hot food, then Currywurst is good :)

@retronical

great rap :)

Acts 1:10
    "And while they were looking up to heaven with great attention, two men came to them, in white clothing"

11. 159051

@Cleptography now? :) Minor2Go

12. 601456

bible verse, allegorical. you guys must be smart.

troll, gremlin, same thing. you're here to piss people off. succeeding at it too. congrats

13. 534013

e-z there tiger...who is the degenerate? you're the one with your panties tied up in a knot...you're such a loser...retard of the year goes to side show bob...fuktard, see you in hell

14. 159051

You need a good word of the lord:

Leviticus 19:17
    “Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.
    Leviticus 19:16-18

15. 159051

So guys, stop hating. Tell something about the maintheme or the Currywurst or the bible. :) But please stay cool. Everyting is cool. :)

Regards!

16. 641027

@retronical
    Oh me oh my with the foul language. I guess by you saying you will see me in hell, you obviously are headed there yourself for some reason. Whatever could that be? I enjoy when people have to resort to four letter words to defend themselves. I guess that means I win huh? lmao

@Minor
    Yes I have too much German in me and spicy food is a must. Good recipe. I will have to try that one out. Give me a moment to set up for a skype session. Just make sure to hit record and that this is posted on looperman. xD I think Alivid had it right in one of my all time favorite quotes. Now lets go be amused. Two arrogant pricks set to do battle. I applaud you Minor job well done my friend, job well done.

17. 366784
    yeshintae : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

LOOOOOL

i've got tha BROWNIES CLEPTO
    INVITE ME TO THIS SKYPE SESSION

i need a good laugh at work hehehehehe
    ;)

Peace from LA

18. 538393

Heehee, a jerkoff circle. Can I join?

19. 182415
    Samoi08 : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

I like the way this post has changed subject

20. 641027

Oh absolutely we will make this a party. Looperfam battles Clepto bring one bring all. Yesh, Nuada, you have skype? you are more than welcome to participate, if Minor does not mind, I don't care. Now who has the balls? I'm going to stand naked in front of a crowd and let what little I have hang in the wind for the world to see. Good thing my kids don't come to this site, I would probably be voted worst father of the year and have those pesty social workers trying to take them away. xD

21. 534013

rofl....you win the special olympics...foul language? yomama screams worst....please dont get me confused for someone who cares.

Been headed to hell since the day i was born under the kitchen sink. Wasnt defending nothing, just stating that ur a tard for diving off the deep end, u some hacker? i was hoping a musician of some sorts

think when someone doesnt go at a green light i get outta the car and explain to hit the gas, no u honk and call em whatever comes to mind and leave em in the dust....dumbass ;)

22. 641027

@Samoi08
    The subject has not changed at all it started as a rant and now it has moved to a rave. Sharing recipes, and having some good ol face to face time. I think this topic has done exactly as Minor intended it to. ;)

23. 159051

Sry, its a private club.

24. 182415
    Samoi08 : Sun 14th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

changed -> moved, tomato -> tomato

25. 641027

Well I am glad you speak before you think, explains why you were given birth under the sink. Mommy fooled around with the plumber again huh? At the light I don't beep I pull along side them roll down my window casually smile and commence to throwing whatever shiny heavy metal objects I may have at my disposal at their vehicle. This usually ends up in high speed chases through multiple towns, but it seems to get the message across.

Posts 76 - 100 of 131

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads