Looperman Buisness Cards

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 576565
    lostjoe3 : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

How i found out about looperman was by word of mouth, and im certianly glad i did. But, everywhere i go and everyone i see i will ask- have you heard of the site looperman.com, and i will go on and tell them how great it is of course, and when i see them again they had forgotten. I see you sell t-shirts with the logo of looperman on it. But can looperman sell buisness cards with thier logo on it and a place for members avitar on it to hand out? Can i make my own? Do you think this is a good idea for a better way to promote this GREAT SITE? Repectfuly lost joe.

2. 423563
    2secondimpression : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

i like the idea man, sounds like a plan!

3. 372886
    Bilbozo : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

Ask Shan about it. It can't hurt especially if you are promoting him at no cost. But since he owns the trademark on the logo, make sure you have permission first.

4. 508527
    Brent88 : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

I hear where you're comin from man, but for me, personally, I kinda like how this site is like a treasure that is only found by people who are interested enough to look for it haha. I am always open to new comers, but i kinda like the familiarity I have of most members around here. The Looperfam is tighter than most other music communities, and i'm not sure if i'd like thousands of new people jumpin on board all at once (people who may or may not love the site as much as we do)..
    Basically, I don't want this site to become something like my space that every musician jumps on to promote themselves.. Just my thoughts though :)

5. 576565
    lostjoe3 : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

I hear and understand what you feel about it and i certianly would'nt like it to be messed up like facebook either. But i do know alot of musiction's who are just as good and could contribute also, you do have a valid point of view though.

6. 636839
    simmerdown : Mon 8th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

you can lead a horse to water.....

7. 366784
    yeshintae : Tue 9th Aug 2011 : 8 years ago

But only YOU can drown it hehehehehe
    @ beatl ;)

Peace from LA

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads